Class of 2021 - OT Wes Hoeh (IL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Wes Hoeh (IL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Wes,

3523A65A-E003-4C2F-A022-D5328B410CBF.jpeg

Impressive
He’s not the biggest kid but I really like how he plays with max effort. Great agility and has good strength for his size. I could definitely see Wes playing center. I wonder if that is the plan. He will need to continue adding size and strength like all freshman but I think he could be good there.

Last edited:
He’s not the biggest kid but I really like how he plays with max effort. Great agility and has good strength for his size. I could definitely see Wes playing center. I wonder if that is the plan. He will need to continue adding size and strength like all freshman but I think he could be good there.
Good thoughts and I agree.

Seems to enjoy pancakes, which is nice.

Of all the OL commits he weighed the least but that can easily change once he gets on campus. Love his aggressiveness. We need OL with an attitude.

The Glenbard West diploma says he's well taught in the fundamentals, and he'll play his ass off. You can also believe the academics are legit.

G. West is annually a threat to win what is a deep league (SU recruit Enrique Cruz also is a West Suburban Conference alum ... as was old SU friend Zach Mahoney), and I don't think West has been worse than 8-3 in the past dozen years or so, despite being smaller at 2,300 students than about half the conference (GW plays in class 7A; much of the conference is 8A). Glenbard has won two undefeated state titles and finished second once in that period. A kid on the runner-up team was Chicagoland player of the year, got a scholarship to Wisconsin ... and blew out his knee.

The WSC is best known as a basketball league -- Proviso East has probably produced 10-12 NBA players alone -- but alums David Edwards (Rams) and Jake Elliott (Eagles) have recently made NFL rosters

I agree, quick feet, looks agile, they sent him out to the 2nd level to get LBs, and he always gets there. I wonder if one of his 3 sports was wrestling or not? Because he tends to stand up and block high, relying on his superior size to shield his man and push him away from the ball. Stronger ACC caliber D-Lineman can bullrush that and push him back into the pocket. He will have to work on leverage a bit to earn a starting spot down the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom