OT: what a plucky group they have over there in the nutmeg state | Syracusefan.com

OT: what a plucky group they have over there in the nutmeg state

orangehomer

All American
it shows alot of guts, to keep falling behind double digits to the P5 teams before making a bunch of lucky threes to get the game closer before melting down and losing. that ollie is one fiery dude, throwing some papers on the court in a close game and then making his trademark cry-face. i love that guy, man can he coach defense, and his halfcourt offense? man, don't get me started, that is a work of art, alley-oops and threes bruh! last, what a great job he did to pluck sterling gibbs from the big east power seton hall...sterling, the slower, worse shooting version of ashton.

I sure wish our resident ucon friend could post in this thread and enlighten us as to why the huskees suck so badly!

Wonder if having one year transfers has messed things up with their team and how they gel? Wes Johnson practiced with the team redshirting before his only year here. It had to help.

These one year transfers they have are like hired guns and I would think there's some resentment, disagreement over new roles within the team. Ollie other than contorted facial grimaces seemed so disengaged on the bench but then decided to amp up the emotion getting that technical at a horrible time. They may get it together but if they keep losing these big OOC games, they are making it really difficult to get a decent NCAA seed with their conference schedule.

Wonder if having one year transfers has messed things up with their team and how they gel? Wes Johnson practiced with the team redshirting before his only year here. It had to help.

These one year transfers they have are like hired guns and I would think there's some resentment, disagreement over new roles within the team. Ollie other than contorted facial grimaces seemed so disengaged on the bench but then decided to amp up the emotion getting that technical at a horrible time. They may get it together but if they keep losing these big OOC games, they are making it really difficult to get a decent NCAA seed with their conference schedule.
good points, chemistry definitely seems to be one of their issues

i thought the men's board over there was straight no chaser crazy. than i visited the women's board. they think breanna stewart would have sold out the dome. sold out the dome. i'm a college basketball junkie and i didn't even know she played at colgate until just now. it is nothing against breanna stewart, she is fantastic. but a very small number of people actually care, it was better they played at colgate. they place probably had energy, 1700 crowd it said. even if it drew 3000 the dome would have been a mausoleum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom