Mohr Stories with Jay Mohr
The Dana Gould Hour
Opie and Anthony

and some guilty pleasures/remnants of my youth:

Steve Austin Show
The Ross Report
Art of Wrestling

How Did This Get Made?

Paul Scheer (Andre from The League), Jason Mantzoukas (Rafi from The League), and June Diane Raphael (Scheer's wife, and an actress you'd probably recognize from a bunch of comedy movies, most recently Anchorman 2) watch horrible movies and bring in a guest, usually a fellow comedian, to just talk about how on earth the movie could possibly have been made. They recently did No Holds Barred, for instance, which was outstanding (in large part because the guest was Thomas Lennon, who I think is one of the funniest people on the planet).

How Did This Get Made?

Paul Scheer (Andre from The League), Jason Mantzoukas (Rafi from The League), and June Diane Raphael (Scheer's wife, and an actress you'd probably recognize from a bunch of comedy movies, most recently Anchorman 2) watch horrible movies and bring in a guest, usually a fellow comedian, to just talk about how on earth the movie could possibly have been made. They recently did No Holds Barred, for instance, which was outstanding (in large part because the guest was Thomas Lennon, who I think is one of the funniest people on the planet).

The No Holds Barred episode was excellent. I unsubscribed from HDTGM, though, because much of the show has all three hosts talking at the same time.

BS Report
Lowe Post
Jalen Rose Report
Grantland's NFL Podcast with Barnwell and Mays

The No Holds Barred episode was excellent. I unsubscribed from HDTGM, though, because much of the show has all three hosts talking at the same time.
They do have that tendency. And I don't know why it is, but it feels like all of the female comics they bring on sound exactly like June Diane Raphael so I can't ever tell who is talking if it's a female voice.

That said, the Fast and Furious episodes with Adam Scott are magical.

and some guilty pleasures/remnants of my youth:

Steve Austin Show

What?
What??
What???

You take that back. The Steve Austin Show is the best.

I listen to Hello Internet (My Smart Podcast, The Rooster Teeth Podcast (My Funny Podcast), and Internet box(My stupid humor podcast, unfortunately no longer making new episodes).

BS Report during football season
Amazin Avenue Audio (Mets)
SNY.tv Mostly Mets
Then various interviews from Francesa, Kay, Boomer and Carton, etc.

I would be remiss to not mention the Cracked.com podcast, since those are the people who gave me my start with freelance writing. Plus, they're really, really smart and funny people, even if the editor in chief is a Georgetown grad and the head writer is a Rutgers grad.

JOC44 said:
The only podcasts I listen to are the podcasts about Arsenal on www.arseblog.com.

Arsecast is a blast. Have you tried these Gooner related:
ArseAmerica
Arsenal Review USA
Arse2Mouse
A Bergkamp Wonderland
The Clock End
Footballistically Arsenal
The Tuesday Club

General footy:
Men in blazers

Oh, also the Moth, This American Life and Basic Brewing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom