OT: What's everyone going to do with their Power Ball winnings | Syracusefan.com

OT: What's everyone going to do with their Power Ball winnings

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
One of my top things definitely would be to get great seats for all my favorite teams and just travel around to watch them. I've already done a lot of bucket list type things but would go back to Costa Rica for more surfing and hiking. Would like to take the time to be able to speak Spanish fluently as well. And, I would definitely hire a swing coach and golf psychologist to hopefully be able to get my golf game under control. Besides that, definitely help out some folks and organizations that need it.

First, I'd save the polar bears. Then I'd save the seals.

Then I'd thoroughly enjoy my 550 million dollars. After taxes...

Hmmmm .. . . . . . i've heard the Dome could use lockerroom upgrades . . . . . and I could use season tickets so . . . . . . .

I will be making a substantial donation to augusta national

Id ban some posters then take marsh 690 francis and some others out for dinner and prostitutes.

LOL, prostitutes would cost me 50% of whatever I netted.

:) I've always had a soft spot for prostitutes.
FYI for all you lowlifes ;). Prostitution is legal in Costa Rica, so while I am out surfing and hiking, you guys can be hanging out with your "dates". I'll meet you out at the bars after you clean up.

FYI for all you lowlifes ;). Prostitution is legal in Costa Rica, so while I am out surfing and hiking, you guys can be hanging out with your "dates". I'll meet you out at the bars after you clean up.

Well you pay for it one way or another . . . . . . . . .

One of my top things definitely would be to get great seats for all my favorite teams and just travel around to watch them. I've already done a lot of bucket list type things but would go back to Costa Rica for more surfing and hiking. Would like to take the time to be able to speak Spanish fluently as well. And, I would definitely hire a swing coach and golf psychologist to hopefully be able to get my golf game under control. Besides that, definitely help out some folks and organizations that need it.
I wouldn't change much in my life. I'm retired, and I have and do pretty much everything I want. One thing I would definitely do would be to pay off student loans for a lot of young friends who are really struggling under their burden. Then, I'd probably give most of it to non-profit organizations that I already support. But since I didn't buy a ticket, I guess that's all irrelevant.

I wouldn't change much in my life. I'm retired, and I have and do pretty much everything I want. One thing I would definitely do would be to pay off student loans for a lot of young friends who are really struggling under their burden. Then, I'd probably give most of it to non-profit organizations that I already support. But since I didn't buy a ticket, I guess that's all irrelevant.

I would make sure I got your season tickets.

Id ban some posters then take marsh 690 francis and some others out for dinner and prostitutes.

Be careful what you wish for.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Surfing and Hiking... Riiiight.

If you won 275 million dollars just about everyone in your life would be a prostitute, whether you like it or not. Unless you never spent a nickel, walked dogs for a living and met JLH at a soup kitchen volunteering. Then when she got wind of your massive wealth and realized you were boring she would become a prostitute!

Coincidentally, my nickname while I was at SU was Powerballs.

I don't even want to know how you got that, lol, but it still deserves a like.