OT: What's on your bucket list. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: What's on your bucket list.

I'm not picky.
image.jpg

You know how you read stories about people who get stuck in traffic and have to give birth on the side of the road. I want to be the guy who comes to the rescue.

Christ. Seeing a baby delivered would completely kill my interest in sex. Done. I don't need to see that horror show, and i've always been skeptical of women who insist their husbands be present in the delivery room. Would not surprise me, at all, if that's the cause of declining sex drive in married couples.

Be the hero — sure, but why not just rescue some poor schmuck from a burning car or something? Or, talk someone down from a ledge...

My short list:
1. Still haven't been to Fenway... A World Series Game there would be epic.
2. Have a film produced from one of my screenplays.
3. Exhibit a collection of photographs / Publish a book.
4. F1 races in Monaco, Spa, Australia, Brazil.
5. Buy a house for my mother.
6. (too late for this one, but...) Have a daughter.

Play Augusta
Play Augusta again
Have a three way on amen corner at augusta

Three ways are overrated.
Twins are overrated.

I'm just sayin'.

I've delivered babies. No one tells you that the mom,almost without exception, flatulates and defecates as she pushes.

It's...it's not pretty.

I've delivered babies. No one tells you that the mom,almost without exception, flatulates and defecates as she pushes.

It's...it's not pretty.
I did say in my original post that the best thing about bucket lists are that they are always changing. So maybe you are saying i should rethink this one.

1. Meet Garth Brooks
2. Buy a house on the St Lawerance River
3. Catch a Muskie
4. Visit Italy, Ireland, Spain, and maybe Poland.
5. Learn to play the guitar
6. Meet Bjorn also
7. See lose the rest if its games
8. See UK finally get caught
9. Sky dive or climb a mountain
10. Wrestle with a lion in Africa, and then make him my pet. (I know)

I actually scratched one off my bucket list a few weeks ago in Las Vegas... I got to drive this around the track at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

EDIT: Couldn't get my flickr account to work...so I'm posting a generic image of the car I drove. Ferrari F430GT Race Spec
512HP @ 8500 RPM

Dream-Racing1.jpg

I actually scratched one off my bucket list a few weeks ago in Las Vegas... I got to drive this around the track at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

EDIT: Couldn't get my flickr account to work...so I'm posting a generic image of the car I drove. Ferrari F430GT Race Spec
512HP @ 8500 RPM

Dream-Racing1.jpg
How fast is that? What kind of experience do you have?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Elizabeth Shue and Tiffani Amber Theissen = the two loves of my life growing up.
I always thought that me and Elizabeth Shue could be an item if I met her under the right circumstances.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

www.dreamracing.com

$500 - 5 laps with an instructor. There is a road course in the infield of Las Vegas Motor Speedway. You can drive them as fast as you dare. Throttle down in straights, brake deep, hard apex turns... I had mine up to 140MPH on the straightaways.

The instructor is there to tell you where to brake and how to get the most from the car...not to slow you down. Before you sit in the car, there is a class you need to take...with 15 minutes of seat time in a simulator. Full racing suit (helmet and shoes).

These are purpose built spec race cars. These are the same cars used in the 24hrs of daytona. Paddle shift, full roll cage, full harness, fire supression system...the works.

Short of my kids birth and marriage, this was one of the coolest things I've done.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

1. Meet Garth Brooks
2. Buy a house on the St Lawerance River
3. Catch a Muskie
4. Visit Italy, Ireland, Spain, and maybe Poland.
5. Learn to play the guitar
6. Meet Bjorn also
7. See lose the rest if its games
8. See UK finally get caught
9. Sky dive or climb a mountain
10. Wrestle with a lion in Africa, and then make him my pet. (I know)

Buying a house on the St Lawrence River is on my list
I've caught more salmon then everyone else on this board combined - I hold an Alaska Limited Entry Commercial Fishing Permit
My Mtn. climbing days are over, but check out this video that I took a few days ago on the top of N. America.
http://www.youtube.com/edit?action_reinstate=1
the whole video is over an hour and includes a pretty rough landing on skiis on a glacier that was too soft. You Tube only gives you 15 minutes. I can make disks if anyone wants one.