OT- Whats up with Club 44? | Syracusefan.com

OT- Whats up with Club 44?

OburgOrange

Living Legend
Some random guy at the game yesterday gave the wifey and I two passes to Club 44. So, in we go pre-game and halftime. Saw some Su celebs in there, Dan Conley and Doc Gross. Didnt realize Gross was in there until i diverted my eyes from this gorgeous blond and i looked down to see who she was talking to. Anyway, what does one have to do to get theses passes? Is there an extra charge for seasons holders? Just curious.

You can buy passes to individual games for 50 per pass (requires season tickets)...or you can buy a season membership.

You can buy passes to individual games for 50 per pass (requires season tickets)...or you can buy a season membership.

My gf bought me tix to the Pitt game and also bought 4 passes to Club 44. Didn't have to be a season ticket holder and I don't think they were $50 each either.

Some random guy at the game yesterday gave the wifey and I two passes to Club 44. So, in we go pre-game and halftime. Saw some Su celebs in there, Dan Conley and Doc Gross. Didnt realize Gross was in there until i diverted my eyes from this gorgeous blond and i looked down to see who she was talking to. Anyway, what does one have to do to get theses passes? Is there an extra charge for seasons holders? Just curious.
member from the early days, it's pretty cool. $1000/year for all sports, $250 for football, $750 for hoops. Or for the "lesser games" with smaller crowds you can buy 1 game passes (for two people) for $50. I only do the hoops as we're obviously doing our FINE MESS thing.

Gets you in to buy reasonably priced drinks and fairly decent food that you can only get in there. Basically the food you'll find at some SU functions around campus and in the special areas. Usually the good dr. along with whatever celebs (SU and otherwise) are in town head over there so it's usually fun to hobnob and occassionally engage them. I usually hold off figuring they want to enjoy their time in there without being hounded by the likes of me. :)

It's nice as you can leave your coat, etc. in there, get there early to hang, eat n drink watch whatever sports are on (or the game itself) and then carry your drinks out to the dome, as well as to hang post game with the same luminaries and sometimes others from the game just played and kill time letting the crowd thin out.

Done it mostly for the wife to make sports more tolerable for her but with her going to fewer and fewer games these days I may nuke it next year and go the individual game route pass way. The one MONUMENTAL error they made is to NOT have a bathroom in their however.

member from the early days, it's pretty cool. $1000/year for all sports, $250 for football, $750 for hoops. Or for the "lesser games" with smaller crowds you can buy 1 game passes (for two people) for $50. I only do the hoops as we're obviously doing our FINE MESS thing.

Gets you in to buy reasonably priced drinks and fairly decent food that you can only get in there. Basically the food you'll find at some SU functions around campus and in the special areas. Usually the good dr. along with whatever celebs (SU and otherwise) are in town head over there so it's usually fun to hobnob and occassionally engage them. I usually hold off figuring they want to enjoy their time in there without being hounded by the likes of me. :)

It's nice as you can leave your coat, etc. in there, get there early to hang, eat n drink watch whatever sports are on (or the game itself) and then carry your drinks out to the dome, as well as to hang post game with the same luminaries and sometimes others from the game just played and kill time letting the crowd thin out.

Done it mostly for the wife to make sports more tolerable for her but with her going to fewer and fewer games these days I may nuke it next year and go the individual game route pass way. The one MONUMENTAL error they made is to NOT have a bathroom in their however.
Speaking of celebrities, I didn't see you in there?!

Speaking of celebrities, I didn't see you in there?!
yeah well I consider you one of the luminaries there so I didn't wan't to bother you....:p;)

No What, can't believe I missed you as I saw DCCuse and a couple others pre game and at the half. Guess the place is big enough for that. As is usually the case spent most of the time right at the bar the holiday lush that I am :D

yeah well I consider you one of the luminaries there so I didn't wan't to bother you....:p;)

No What, can't believe I missed you as I saw DCCuse and a couple others pre game and at the half. Guess the place is big enough for that. As is usually the case spent most of the time right at the bar the holiday lush that I am :D
Damn, really. We were sitting along the window, down towards the other door. Too bad, woulda liked to say hey!

Are the poles in yet?