cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
1) You thought the series was going to go four or five games at the most
2) Roy Hibbert and/or Paul George
3) Vogel's coaching
4) Spoestra's coaching
5) That some people ever considered Chris Bosh an elite player
6) That some people still consider Wade an elite player
7) That Birdman getting suspended a game would have that much impact on the interior toughness of the Heat
8) That some people still believe that the Heat are going to win game 7 at home and then beat the Spurs because their best players are old.
9) That this series is not all about Lebron

I'd say that the Pacers are going toe to toe with the Lebrons getting basically nothing from their bench.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That the Pacers continue to enjoy the FT advantage that they have had all playoffs, even against David Sterns Heat with the GOAT.

Bosh and Wade not being constant.
And number 2.

Miami's lack of 3pt shooting

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Indianas incredible turnovers. They make worse turnovers than I see from most high school teams.

Wade looks bad.

This too. Someone pointed out that the last Cavs team LeBron played with... his #2 and #3 scorer in the post-season both scored more than Miami's #2 and #3 this post-season. We're talking Mo Williams outscoring Wade and Antawn Jamison outscoring Bosh. How sad is that?

Wade looks bad.

That's been the surprise for me--how hobbled Wade has been. Guy looks like his years of playing with reckless abandon have caught up with him--and I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't that much more left in the tank. If this postseason is any indication, I see him being increasingly diminished starting next year, and probably going down hill fairly quickly over the next couple of years. That doesn't mean he still won't be an effective player, just not an elite one anymore. He's got a lot of mileage.

That it is June and they still haven't started the Finals, much less determined the participants.

I feel like I have hit the snooze button on the alarm that was set to wake me up when it was time to pay attention 10 times already.

The guy who's shocked me the most (no homo) is Lance Stephenson. Dude can be reckless at times but I never thought he would be this good.

Shocked that it took 11 posts to get a shocker reply that tied in "pause" or "no homo." It's the only reason I opened this thread.

1) You thought the series was going to go four or five games at the most
2) Roy Hibbert and/or Paul George
3) Vogel's coaching
4) Spoestra's coaching
5) That some people ever considered Chris Bosh an elite player
6) That some people still consider Wade an elite player
7) That Birdman getting suspended a game would have that much impact on the interior toughness of the Heat
8) That some people still believe that the Heat are going to win game 7 at home and then beat the Spurs because their best players are old.
9) That this series is not all about Lebron

That the referees missed the ejection at the time it occurred, even after going to video replay. Last night should have been the clincher for Indy. Beyond that, I knew Wade and LeBron were floppers, but my god the bitching that goes on r!vals an episode of Long Island Princesses. Wade deserves an award after driving for a layup, releasing the ball, and then bitching to the refs for a call before he even hits the court again, I mean that is pretty dynamic.

Wade deserves an award after driving for a layup, releasing the ball, and then bitching to the refs for a call before he even hits the court again, I mean that is pretty dynamic.

Well, he's a very coordinated athlete.

Yeah I really think Wade is banged up. There is a part of me that thinks he is playing possum, but I dunno at this point. I think Wade would be aging a lot faster if Lebron wasn't carrying so much of the load.

I definitely thought this was going to be a 5 game type series, so Indy has really proven me wrong. Solid team, and they are a tough matchup for Miami, especially with Wade nowhere close to being Wade. Still think Miami wins tonight and wins the finals though.

Miami wins tonight 95-89, and beat the spurs in six.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

That I have not watched one minute of this series.

That's too bad, you're missing some of the best basketball players on the planet. To each his own, I guess.

What's not shocking?... That in Game 7, all those verticality non-fouls for Hibbert are now fouls.

Not a chance.

Oh, there's more than a chance.

San Antonio isn't going to turn the ball over like Indiana has all series. They are very well equipped to B-slap the heat. And they will.

Oh, there's more than a chance.

San Antonio isn't going to turn the ball over like Indiana has all series. They are very well equipped to B-slap the heat. And they will.

Not in five

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom