OT: Wow.. 101 in Syracuse today... | Syracusefan.com

OT: Wow.. 101 in Syracuse today...

cto

Administrator
Guys at WCBS radio in NYC just announced that with some incredulity (I guess they think it always snows there) and said it was an all-time record.

Guys at WCBS radio in NYC just announced that with some incredulity (guess they think it always snows there). and said it was an all-time record.
102 is the record though, dont think we got there.

Spent the day driving to and from Massena and I was half expecting snow- as it does almost always snow there.

101.jpg

102 is the record though, dont think we got there.

Spent the day driving to and from Massena and I was half expecting snow- as it does almost always snow there.

It was 102 in Liverpool at about 230.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

No wonder why my grass is more brown than this morning.
you have grass? Mine died about a month ago. If i threw a couple of burning tires and some trash on whats left of my lawn i would be living in New Jersey!

you have grass? Mine died about a month ago. If i threw a couple of burning tires and some trash on whats left of my lawn i would be living in New Jersey!
Front yard is gone but the backyard gets enough shade so there are still patches.

Mine looks like Augusta as I water the piss out of it.

And I played 18 holes today...walked actually. Bring it on sun.

remember the words of cheney and rush fatso "global warming is a left wing conspiracy."