Other Games Today

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
There are a series of good games today.

Many involving ACC teams right now
Villanova at Virginia
Utah vs Duke at MSG
UNC at UCLA

Some interesting stuff to follow.. as we hopefully pull away from Cornell FFS..

Utah up 9 against Duke.

I should probably be cheering for the ACC team, but could never cheer for Duke.

Utah getting Dookied by the Refs ... Duke on a run and up 5.

Are you serious -- the Dookie referee whistles the 10 second call with 21 seconds left on the shot clock, with 1:30 left in the game and a tie score.

ing disgrace.

I'd like to know why they didn't review that.

All of our losses were "bad" losses.

Technically probably only one will end up being classified as a bad loss. But I still get your point.

LOL Kinnear grabs Taylors arms to go past him on the offensive board. Foul on Utah

Watching the refs screw da 'Utes is hilarious. But in a sad way.

On Utah's first attempt to inbound, how did they not call the raping that was going on right in front of the ref? I mean, I thought they were trying to do one of those "unintentional" intentional fouls to keep time from coming off the clock.

OB call was correct but some others were hideous.

Utah has some talent and could be dangerous. They won despite their coach and the refs.

5 against 8 in that game...typical Duke favoritism.

Love to see them lose.

The refs really tried their best in the last 3 minutes of regulation to help Duke. I wonder if they will still get paid.

Phantom call on an offensive board
Fake 10 second call
Ref crowded the guard on the last play at the top, basically forcing him one way

LOL, if Utah doesn't pull this out though, despite the Dookie crap, it really is on them.

One of the highlights of the Duke game was when some lady behind the Utah bench after a horrible call, started to pretend she was writing a cheque.

Stillman White is still in the NCAA? He just came in as a benchwarmer for UNC..

Last I remember him was in 2012 when Kendall Marshall was hurt, and they had to play this guy at point in the tourney (Henson, Zeller, Barnes team). He was not very good, but good ole Roy Williams really yelled and blamed everything on him down the stretch --- how about pointing the finger at yourself Roy for not having depth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom