other than rooting for carolina | Syracusefan.com

other than rooting for carolina

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
to win acc tourny and snag a 1 seed to keep them out of the east, anything else we should root for this weekend that could benefit us?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Don't think so. I guess if you want to Michigan as our 2 seed root for them to win the B10, other than that there's not much.

Is John Henson ok? If hes injured then thats a huge blow for them. I cant believe the hype UNC is getting because they blew out Duke. My goodness.

I think if Michigan or Wisky win the B1G, Baylor wins the B12 and FSU wins the ACC, the committee will have a really tough decision on the other two #1 seeds

Is John Henson ok? If hes injured then thats a huge blow for them. I cant believe the hype UNC is getting because they blew out Duke. My goodness.
They played Kentucky. That makes them elite.

I think if Michigan or Wisky win the B1G, Baylor wins the B12 and FSU wins the ACC, the committee will have a really tough decision on the other two #1 seeds
Gotta be Kansas and UNC in that scenario.

They played Kentucky. That makes them elite.
Haha for real, stupidest argument ever. They beat L'ville too, good thing L'ville isnt playing 10 times better basketball right now or I might have to think that early season wins dont mean that much. Everyone knows teams dont change over the course of a season.

Ideal scenario UNC loses today, Duke loses today so Kentucky gets the Atlanta and UNC is shipped out West. Michigan wins out in the Big 10 and they get the 2 seed in the East because they would be 2-1 against Ohio St. The 2 seeds are going to be 1 ACC team (Duke), 1 Big XII team (Mizzou) and 2 B1G teams (Michigan State AND either Michigan/Ohio) I would rather Michigan win out and pray for the chance they are our 2 seed. That why the committee could follow a natural S-curve assuming Duke loses to Florida St and Michigan wins the B1G tournament.
1. Kentucky 2. Syracuse 3. Kansas 4. North Carolina 5. Missouri 6. Michigan State 7. Michigan 8. Duke
South 1. Kentucky 2. Duke
East 1. Syracuse 2. Michigan
Midwest 1. Kansas 2. Michigan St.
West 1. North Carolina 2. Missouri
That way you get 1-8, 2-7, 3-6, 4-5.

Ideal scenario UNC loses today, Duke loses today so Kentucky gets the Atlanta and UNC is shipped out West. Michigan wins out in the Big 10 and they get the 2 seed in the East because they would be 2-1 against Ohio St. The 2 seeds are going to be 1 ACC team (Duke), 1 Big XII team (Mizzou) and 2 B1G teams (Michigan State AND either Michigan/Ohio) I would rather Michigan win out and pray for the chance they are our 2 seed. That why the committee could follow a natural S-curve assuming Duke loses to Florida St and Michigan wins the B1G tournament.
1. Kentucky 2. Syracuse 3. Kansas 4. North Carolina 5. Missouri 6. Michigan State 7. Michigan 8. Duke
South 1. Kentucky 2. Duke
East 1. Syracuse 2. Michigan
Midwest 1. Kansas 2. Michigan St.
West 1. North Carolina 2. Missouri
That way you get 1-8, 2-7, 3-6, 4-5.
Man I would LOVE Michigan as our 2. In that scenario I see Baylor as the 3...

Hope Florida beats UK (trail by 1 at half). Doesn't really change anything but it would make me feel better. Also let UNC win out so they get a #1 and we don't see them as a #2.

UNC won't be placed in the East, but even if they were, we'd face them in the Regional Championship.

In reality, UNC will get the 3rd #1 seed and we would see them in the National Semifinal game in New Orleans. KU or Mizzou (or OSU or MSU) could snag the last #1 seed and be placed to meet up with Kentucky in the National Semifinal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom