Other than Syracuse, who is the #1 team in the country? | Syracusefan.com

Other than Syracuse, who is the #1 team in the country?

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Virginia, Michigan, Tennessee?

Duke is still a contender in the end of course, but all 3 of those teams have been impressive. The SEC is not terrible this year, not great either, but Tennessee just keeps rolling over everybody.

Michigan. Them and Duke are the best.

Just because they have unleashed on some good teams and not been threatened in any of their marquee matchups all have been blowouts. UVA is 3.

Tennessee, Sparty, and KU next. Gonzaga has a bye until March I don't want to consider them if they had split UNC and UT maybe but they get 2 months to rest up and play garbage teams.

Considering Gonzaga beat Duke without one of Gonzaga’s best players according to our board Gonzaga would be the best team the way they make excuses for Duke and not any other team.

Also if Jones is done no way are they the best team and I’ll feel bad for the kid but I wish nothing but ill will on that fan base.

I want to say Duke, but I feel like every game I have seen them play against a pretty good opponent, they get scored on alot (except for TTU, but that's just not TTU's game). That makes me hesitant, even though they are easily the most talented team in the nation.

Duke - fully loaded.
Nice seeing 6 ACC teams ranked.
Can't believe the Pac12 has zero ranked teams.

Michigan or Virginia, based entirely upon performance.

Best 4 teams right now
Michigan
Virginia
Gonzaga
Tennessee

Contenders as well Duke, Kansas.

I have a feeling Virginia is about to make Duke look very bad.

I have a feeling Virginia is about to make Duke look very bad.
I hope not. I would like Duke to get them undermanned for our sake.

I think Michigan St has almost worked their way back into the conversation. They have been great in conference in play and actually play fairly high tempo averaging over 80 a game in BIG play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom