OTL 3pm ESPN | Syracusefan.com

OTL 3pm ESPN

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
BobLeyESPN Bob Ley

OTL 3p ET Latest on sexual abuse allegations vs Syr assoc coach Bernie Fine; interview w woman who talked w police and Univ re case&accuser

BobLeyESPN Bob Ley

OTL 3p ET Latest on sexual abuse allegations vs Syr assoc coach Bernie Fine; interview w woman who talked w police and Univ re case&accuser
i wonder if OTL will take a page out of the Breitbart playbook.

leak a little but hold something back, wait for the inevitable pushback, then leak out more that squashes the first pushback.

Hopefully OTL decided they needed someone other than Schwarz on the ground asking the questions of people that many of us are asking. Schwarz is becoming part of the story, and that is bad journalism.

the mystery woman is making me nervous.
It's probably one if the two he told originally before going to the police - would imagine she was questioned before and all who did investigations at that time said none backed up his story.

Probably another relative

Well since this is OTL it will be someone to back up there story. Just need to see how she comes off and what exactly she has to say and what she did say.

I think this interview is going to take the story one of two ways... I hope it's the way we all want it to be.

Well since this is OTL it will be someone to back up there story. Just need to see how she comes off and what exactly she has to say and what she did say.

Agree but it's not a new witness, its another relative

The problem here is that perjury and the resulting punishment isn't something these folks have to worry about at least in the context of answering questions on OTL. It may embolden them to not be truthful. If they are providing the same information to the police and it proves to be false it's a whole different story.

clearly they didn't take the big government acorn playbook

coming up next on outside the lines an exclusive interview with a woman who says the fines had f*cking drapes on the windows.

NFW OMG do they match the carpet?