Otto's Army is heading to Virginia | Syracusefan.com

Otto's Army is heading to Virginia

TrickySU

Walk On
Now that we (Otto's Army) has made this official, I can tell you that Otto's Army will be in attendance at the Virginia game this Saturday. Even though the game is sold out, we were able to get 44 tickets for the game. Students lined up as early as 3:00 this morning (maybe even earlier) to get the tickets which went on sale at 9:00. The tickets to the game, as well as the bus, are free for the students going. We'll be in section 307. Where is everyone else sitting? And feel free to meet us students at some point during the game. I'll try and start a thread on Saturday morning and give a rundown of the day's events. Our bus leaves at 5:30 Saturday morning. I can't wait. Go Orange!

Good looks man, seems like Otto's Army is a fantastic core group

I hope the bus gets you there early enough so you can see some of the UVA campus and soak in some of its history. It's a unique place.
Incredible historical place, been there myself and loved it.

Be sure to wear your orange so that you can stand out in the crowd!...oh wait! Better make that our alternate blues!

Are you staying for the Cuse -UVA lacrosse game after the basketball game?

Incredible historical place, been there myself and loved it.

Great place to go and visit, my family almost moved there when I was younger.

As a history buff myself, absolutely loved visiting uva.

Now that we (Otto's Army) has made this official, I can tell you that Otto's Army will be in attendance at the Virginia game this Saturday. Even though the game is sold out, we were able to get 44 tickets for the game. Students lined up as early as 3:00 this morning (maybe even earlier) to get the tickets which went on sale at 9:00. The tickets to the game, as well as the bus, are free for the students going. We'll be in section 307. Where is everyone else sitting? And feel free to meet us students at some point during the game. I'll try and start a thread on Saturday morning and give a rundown of the day's events. Our bus leaves at 5:30 Saturday morning. I can't wait. Go Orange!

I like this a million times! PLEASE do keep a thread going and take pictures. Good for you guys!

Have fun. UVA is frickin nice. Almost as nice as Pepperdine and thats Pepperdine...

Are you staying for the Cuse -UVA lacrosse game after the basketball game?

Unfortunately, we are not. I was hoping we would, but if we did, we wouldn't get back until 4:00 in the morning.

Unfortunately, we are not. I was hoping we would, but if we did, we wouldn't get back until 4:00 in the morning.

YOLO (as the kids say).

Actually, I hate that phrase. Oh well, I stand by it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom