Our 5th year transfer seniors are starting to play really well now. | Syracusefan.com

Our 5th year transfer seniors are starting to play really well now.

Deano

All American
Seems like the rest of the guys that are playing major minutes are following suite too. Gotta hope TT can pick up his D better as the season goes and still bringing the O when we need it. Still haven't given up on DC as well, he may be needed at spot times as the season goes.

Novice/sad basketball fans blame two players for the teams struggles and their reasoning for it is "b/c they are 5th year players." Guys like Jon Rothenstein. Weak sauce to blame a 22 year old kid for a teams struggles and then your reasoning is exactly that (for being 5th year guys). White and Gillon can play and have plenty of ability. I have said that all along

ESPN Stats and Information
i

John Gillon is the first Syracuse player with back-to-back 10-assist games since Michael Carter-Williams in 2012-13.

Novice/sad basketball fans blame two players for the teams struggles and their reasoning for it is "b/c they are 5th year players." Guys like Jon Rothenstein. Weak sauce to blame a 22 year old kid for a teams struggles and then your reasoning is exactly that (for being 5th year guys). White and Gillon can play and have plenty of ability. I have said that all along

I'm often amazed at just how DUMB so many people are when it comes to sports. Everyone always thinks they have to have a "take" even when they're uninformed.