Our bigs... | Syracusefan.com

Our bigs...

Cuse_1999

2nd String
leave a lot to be desired.

Triche was bad tonight. It happens

MCW played ok but he struggles against in your face D...and he has an attitude problem. He is gone...but he will ride pine for a year or 2 until he gets stronger.

What did Fair do to get in the doghouse?

This game was trash. Burn the tape. I can't think of anything went well tonight.

We are all over hyping this team. ZERO post play will never win a championship. This team will lose in second round of the tournament. No post game and lousy shooters will not win come tournament time. Ollie said a key thing after the game. His team trusts each other. SU is just a one and one team who just chucks. We still don't play with a purpose on offense.

We got owned inside by a bunch of misfits -- and their 7 footer wasn't even there (he was busy washing off fingerprint ink). They have 2 guards that can play. That's it. But that's all you need if you use simple strategies on each side of the floor:

O - run constant, game-long moving screens up top (and hope the ref's swallow their whistles, which they did), wait 34 and chuck; and

D - pack it in, clutch and grab on any drives (and hope the refs let us get away with it, which they did) and crash the glass.

Rinse and repeat.

It just shows you that any college squad, no matter how useless, can beat a superior team with the 34 and chuck. And we're in for much more of this (as I've been saying for 6 months) until our bigs start showing up and playing.

I think its catching up with us not having a genuine big man coach .. Ive seen little or no improvement from the center position

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom