Our D is scary | Syracusefan.com

Our D is scary

Cuse House

All American
We are going to stifle some good teams this year. Carey is so quick at the top of the zone, he will force a lot of turnovers with the minutes he gets. With all the bodies we have, we can press often and wear teams down. I think we will see a lot of what we saw tonight, where teams get pressured for 40 mins and jack up a lot of threes. When we hit shots, we will be dynamite.

We are going to stifle some good teams this year. Carey is so quick at the top of the zone, he will force a lot of turnovers with the minutes he gets. With all the bodies we have, we can press often and wear teams down. I think we will see a lot of what we saw tonight, where teams get pressured for 40 mins and jack up a lot of threes. When we hit shots, we will be dynamite.

As I said at the game tonight, Jalen getting minutes now will pay dividends later on in February/March. Blessing in disguise that Frank’s taking his time to get back.

Morehouse will not get to 35.

Louisville was the press master and we are the zone master. Imagine the combination of our zone D and a wire to wire full court press.

Yeah our D is now a PITA the entire floor for the entire game. We are going to ruin some people this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom