Our guards' FT shooting today | Syracusefan.com

Our guards' FT shooting today

They just wanted to taunt Rutgers by making it look like they had a chance.

Scoop will make them when they matter... :rolleyes:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

:bang:Scoop 1-5 nearing under 50%; Dion at 3-6 and Triche coming in at end of game was 1-2--not bad after sitting for 14 minutes

Infact, this team will not go further than the Sweet 16 with this FT shooting and non rebounding. I would suggest Triche in last 3-5 minutes to shoot FT..he is shooting over 85% for year...Scoop at 50% and Dion around 60%...cannot afford to miss at end of games

:bang:Scoop 1-5 nearing under 50%; Dion at 3-6 and Triche coming in at end of game was 1-2--not bad after sitting for 14 minutes

Infact, this team will not go further than the Sweet 16 with this FT shooting and non rebounding. I would suggest Triche in last 3-5 minutes to shoot FT..he is shooting over 85% for year...Scoop at 50% and Dion around 60%...cannot afford to miss at end of games
that really isn't a fact. But I would agree that it would be nice if we could start rebounding better and make free throws. This is 3 straight times for Dion.

It's scary when you feel more confident with Fab Melo stepping to the line over your point guard.

It's amazing that, in your blind dislike for all guards not named Triche, you excuse away a .500 trip with "not bad after sitting for 14 minutes."

It's ok to miss if you're my favorite player. The other two stink.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom