Our last regular season game | Syracusefan.com

Our last regular season game

rstone7727

All Conference
Is it possible for Florida St to make the tourney? They have three games left: GT @ home, @ BC and SU @ home. Seems likely they will win the GT & BC games so a win against us would make them 19-11 (10-8) and possibly put them in position to dance. This road game against a fired up crowd could cost us a #1 seed... No?

outside looking in now but still have a chance will need at least 1 signature win and very few upsets in minor conference tourneys

Is it possible for Florida St to make the tourney? They have three games left: GT @ home, @ BC and SU @ home. Seems likely they will win the GT & BC games so a win against us would make them 19-11 (10-8) and possibly put them in position to dance. This road game against a fired up crowd could cost us a #1 seed... No?

Hell yes. Here is one step further.

It is looking like we would be possibly matched up against FSU again in the ACC Tournament first round game so they would get two cracks at us. I have updated the standings in the link that is tacked.

I speak the obvious but FSU is a must win if we want to stay in NYC for the regionals. We need to regroup, take care of GT tomorrow and then close out strong away...

FSU looked pretty impressive last night beating GT. Very big front line that can play, overall good athleticism, and they can shoot the 3 ball (at least last night). Will be a tough game plus they have desperation to get a signature scalp for their resume. Without Jerami I don't like the scenario at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom