Our resume | Syracusefan.com

Our resume

heresjohnny88

2nd String
Anyone notice how weak it is? We have ONE top 25 win. Indiana has 7. Most teams in our RPI range have 4-5. In fact, Colorado St. and Memphis are the only other top 20 RPI teams that have less than 2. I'm starting to think that if we can't win one of our final 3 tough games, we could get a 6-7 seed.

Our resume is fine. If we lost to Ville, GTown, and Marquette and didn't win a game in the BET we'd still get a 5 seed.

Way off base. We wont drop lower than a 4 seed. We have plenty of good wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12th in RPI
17th in SOS
6th in non-conference SOS
4 top 50 wins
Worst loss: #52 RPI Villanova

Our resume is fine. If we lost to Ville, GTown, and Marquette and didn't win a game in the BET we'd still get a 5 seed.

You're probably right. I was just kinda surprised about the lack of top 25 wins, because it felt like we had a really solid resume this year.

SD St. Cinci ND were top 25 when we played them. Isn't that a top 25 win?

Ark. is an excellent out of conference road win.

Yes they do count. They were ranked when we played them.

I've noticed this for a while. We have a number of wins in the 50-100 range, but only one truly quality win.

W/ 5-7 games left the range is probably a 1-6 seed, with 3 being most likely, followed by 4, 2, 5, 6, and 1.

I've noticed this for a while. We have a number of wins in the 50-100 range, but only one truly quality win.

W/ 5-7 games left the range is probably a 1-6 seed, with 3 being most likely, followed by 4, 2, 5, 6, and 1.
Would love a 3 seed.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about RPI top 25 wins.

I'd swap 6 and 1. But either way those are the least likely at this point in time.

We don't have any bad losses, which helps alot.

Its going to be a 3-4 seed. That i will take to the bank. Unless we win out or lose out.

Our resume means nothing anymore because we cant score a lick. This team isn't winning anything. If we cant manage somehow to get to the Sweet 16, I will consider it a blessing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom