Our team MO has become muck up the game and try to beat you ugly | Syracusefan.com

Our team MO has become muck up the game and try to beat you ugly

Alsacs

Living Legend
MO for those who don’t know is modus operandi.

This isn’t just this year. Since 2012 we have been a poor offense team that wants to win games in the 50s and 60s by limiting possessions, using a lot of clock, and beating you that way.

Our team is way to casual with the ball has too many careless turnovers.
The fundamentals of limiting turnovers, being good passing the ball, moving the ball aren’t taught or worked on enough.

The program is stagnant and this isn’t about this year. It’s about our recent history.
Yes it has gotten to 2 Final Fours but it’s also led to 2 underachieving seasons in 2015 and 2017 not including this year.

I totally agree. We muck the game up and have since Ennis. This league minus our games are pretty fun stylistically.

I totally agree. We muck the game up and have since Ennis. This league minus our games are pretty fun stylistically.

Agreed. Not every college game is unwatchable and it drives me crazy when people are constantly saying that.

it starts with recruiting. we recruit long and lean to play the zone.

game has changed, it is now mandetory to have at least three three point shooters on the floor at all times. we do not even have that many on our roster.

until we can get players who can make threes, nothing will open up no matter what the scheme.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom