Our two Seniors | Syracusefan.com

Our two Seniors

I've cheered hard for both James and Brandon since the first time they set foot on the court. There has got to be some kind of explanation as to what happened this season that resulted in both of them becoming complete unraveled. Bad games happen, shooting slumps happen. But I've never seen anything like this and I've followed Syracuse since 1973. Outside of playing some decent defense this team is a total wreck. Senior leadership... OMG!...

I really feel bad for Brandon because the kid has played his heart out and endured waiting his turn to have the limelight and when his chance came he couldn't get it done. It must be heartbreaking for him.

What's sad is it's not that surprising.

Hopefully they can get it going soon. Both are streaky enough where I guess it could happen.

I've cheered hard for both James and Brandon since the first time they set foot on the court. There has got to be some kind of explanation as to what happened this season that resulted in both of them becoming complete unraveled. Bad games happen, shooting slumps happen. But I've never seen anything like this and I've followed Syracuse since 1973. Outside of playing some decent defense this team is a total wreck. Senior leadership... OMG!...

I really feel bad for Brandon because the kid has played his heart out and endured waiting his turn to have the limelight and when his chance came he couldn't get it done. It must be heartbreaking for him.

Kind of sums up my feelings as well. I will always be grateful for all the good times they have given us, but am very disappointed in their recent play. Especially Brandon's. I had high expectations for him this year. He has done good, and is a a steady player, but his shot has left him, and he has not gotten it back. Didn't have any expectations for JS, but his shot selection as a senior has baffled me at times. Good luck to both of them. Hopefully they turn it around for the next two tournaments. If they do, we still have an outside shot at going deep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom