Our wings | Syracusefan.com

Our wings

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Best games of the year for White III and Roberson. White's rebounding in the zone and taking (not forcing) open shots. Roberson's hustle on D and on O, allowing second chance buckets off tips, as well as a couple of great passes to shooters from the middle of the lane. Really impressed with how they played tonight. When these two play well out there, Lydon is in the center of the zone where he is way more comfortable (opposed to on the wing).

Just one game, and I am not going to suddenly forget everything that happened earlier in the year, but for tonight, it was enjoyable watching the game.

Just one game, and I am not going to suddenly forget everything that happened earlier in the year, but for tonight, it was enjoyable watching the game.

I won't forget either and we may not hit .500 in the ACC, but our success will be based on how fatigued this small rotation gets.

Great game by White; I've been critical, but his effort paid off in terms of production tonight. Nice to see him get the hop on that Sheldon Mack three, too, we never get bounces like that. (This team gets bounces like the one he got before the under-4:00 timeout, when a pass appeared to hit him in the nuts and roll out near our bench.)

Roberson, that's what he does when he gets a fair chance. Kid's a valuable player. Hope Gillon continues to find him the ball.