Out of curiousity, how many had one or fewer ACC teams left after this round??? | Syracusefan.com

Out of curiousity, how many had one or fewer ACC teams left after this round???

WaHoos4Me

Scout Team
I did not think the conference was going to fall out so quickly... I didn't think Carolina or Pitt would last very long, but I did think NCSU, Syracuse, Puke and UVa, still possible and hopefully does, would... Carolina can still turn it around, though unlikely as they trail by 7 with 5 to go in the first half...

I did not think the conference was going to fall out so quickly... I didn't think Carolina or Pitt would last very long, but I did think NCSU, Syracuse, Puke and UVa, still possible and hopefully does, would... Carolina can still turn it around, though unlikely as they trail by 7 with 5 to go in the first half...
wow... UNC showing some spunk... hard for me to say this, but ... yeah, hmmmm... maybe if I drink a few more crown/tonic then I won't recall... go Heels??? uggghhhhhhh

Embarrassing for the entire conference. UVA must win tonight.

Embarrassing for the entire conference. UVA must win tonight.
agreed... UVa needs to win tonight and then again next weekend... do you know what MSG seating is like??? Heading there if Hoos win...

agreed... UVa needs to win tonight and then again next weekend... do you know what MSG seating is like??? Heading there if Hoos win...
Might be tough with UConn there. They will bring a lot of fans and I have a feeling the Iowa State fan base might come out of the woodwork now. Start looking right now, don't wait for the game to end tonight.

Might be tough with UConn there. They will bring a lot of fans and I have a feeling the Iowa State fan base might come out of the woodwork now. Start looking right now, don't wait for the game to end tonight.
Ugggghhhhhh, I loathe UCon... thanks, definitely checking options...

This year's ACC was the worst conference syracuse has been in since the big east's inception.

Wow, so it looks like the A-10 and ACC will have the same number of teams left in the tourney after this weekend. I wonder if Coach K will apologize for his whines about the A-10 not deserving the same number of bids as the ACC this year...

I had Virginia and us surviving the first weekend, and both falling in the next game.

I have you guys going to the final four. The toss-up game for me in picking was you guys vs MSU. I thought the winner of that game would go to Dallas.

Unfortunately, I also have SU winning it all - as I do every year.

This year's ACC was the worst conference syracuse has been in since the big east's inception.

1993 Big East wasn't that good. Only 3 teams got in the NCAA's and none of them made the 2nd weekend. That was Syracuse's probation year and they would have been in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom