out of town scores | Syracusefan.com

out of town scores

upperdeck

Living Legend
yeah its my pet Peeve. really they pay for that service? I dont get why they just dont get an intern to type scores into a program.. pay me the money and i will write them one.

geesh has it even finished the noon games yet.. when we left Ok state was stilling beating Pitt in the 2n quarter.

yeah its my pet Peeve. really they pay for that service? I dont get why they just dont get an intern to type scores into a program.. pay me the money and i will write them one.

geesh has it even finished the noon games yet.. when we left Ok state was stilling beating Pitt in the 2n quarter.

I don't get why people don't use ESPN.com on their phones during timeouts. This issue is getting really overplayed, IMO.

Aside from the scores not being updated some were just flat out wrong. I saw a couple and was like that is a shocker, and i went to my phone and not only was the score not updated the score up on the board was NEVER a score in the game.

they pay for a service, it was wrong, it was stale and it seems to have a 5 char name limit as well, made for some interesting name choices.

I honestly don't get this. Unless you're betting out of town scores only matter for standings...

Do other college stadiums do a better job? I don't travel enough to know.

if so then why does every fball channel showing a game show scores non stop during a game. people have even more options at home to see scores.

why does fenway have a wall of scores?

some people are fans of more than one team. perhaps where they live or went to school or who they married.

you want people to show up do the little things

some stadiums show highlights of other games during dead periods of which we have tons.

YES they do...it was ludicrously bad...some scores were 2 hours behind.

and a bunch of the 330 games had wrong start time listed as 430 when starting at 330

if so then why does every fball channel showing a game show scores non stop during a game. people have even more options at home to see scores.

why does fenway have a wall of scores?

some people are fans of more than one team. perhaps where they live or went to school or who they married.

you want people to show up do the little things

some stadiums show highlights of other games during dead periods of which we have tons.

Don't think I've ever seen a highlight of another game at any other ACC / Big East venue I've been to. Those fans are a lot more parochial than NFL.

Worked perfectly last week. My only complaint was that they used the same ribbon board panel that they use for game stats. Not sure what happened yesterday but basically scores never updated. Let's chalk it up to a glitch and expect it to be fixed by Pittsburgh.
To their credit, the three biggest issues coming out of the opener were poor wifi, no out of town scores and the bell. I think it is pretty clear that this administration takes fan experience seriously, are listening and have taken steps to address all three. And I am hearing rumblings that there are major steps being taken to address the atmosphere on the quad pre game that should bear fruit by the end of the year.

Worked perfectly last week. My only complaint was that they used the same ribbon board panel that they use for game stats. Not sure what happened yesterday but basically scores never updated. Let's chalk it up to a glitch and expect it to be fixed by Pittsburgh.
To their credit, the three biggest issues coming out of the opener were poor wifi, no out of town scores and the bell. I think it is pretty clear that this administration takes fan experience seriously, are listening and have taken steps to address all three. And I am hearing rumblings that there are major steps being taken to address the atmosphere on the quad pre game that should bear fruit by the end of the year.

I can't go to the games but I agree. Based on the reports, it looks like they are listening to feedback and making improvements so I give them credit for listening.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom