Outdoor Day Game | Syracusefan.com

Outdoor Day Game

DomeStranger

All Conference
I can't recall ever seeing a college or pro game outdoors during the day. Has this ever happened before?

I would think this must be one of the toughest road games to adjust to. The sun, (lack of) humidity, time zone and distance all favor the home team. This will be interesting for sure ...

I think I recall seeing the Harlem Globetrotters play outside during the day on an episode of Gilligan's Island.

That was my first thought as well.

I think the Trotters also made a cameo on Scooby Doo.

Im pretty sure all these guys have played pickup games at the park. The novelty of it will take getting used to but being outside during the day is how anyone who played ball grew up learning the game.

Im pretty sure all these guys have played pickup games at the park. The novelty of it will take getting used to but being outside during the day is how anyone who played ball grew up learning the game.

Of course both teams players have played outside. But outdoors in the NE is definitely different from the SW. The sun is much brighter and the air is much thinner ... we'll see if they adjust to it. It shouldn't effect layups and dunks ... hopefully we get plenty of those!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom