Outside of IU | Syracusefan.com

Outside of IU

20Plus

we are as 11 other teams a half notch below IU
but if we avoid them I believe we will be favored in a sweet 16 matchup
If we are a 4 that will be harder for sure

We could finish strong and be a two seed or fade to a 4

Eiter way we 'll be battling somebody in the second Round to advance to a tough but winnable battle in sweet 16 matchup

WE are going to be a 3 or 4 seed probably. That would be my guess. More than likely a 4 when it is all said and done.

we are as 11 other teams a half notch below IU
but if we avoid them I believe we will be favored in a sweet 16 matchup
If we are a 4 that will be harder for sure

We could finish strong and be a two seed or fade to a 4

Eiter way we 'll be battling somebody in the second Round to advance to a tough but winnable battle in sweet 16 matchup
Florida would be a 1 point favorite over IU on a neutral court. It's UF and IU above everyone else

WE are going to be a 3 or 4 seed probably. That would be my guess. More than likely a 4 when it is all said and done.
Let's win out and make it a 1!!! (today sucked)

Florida would be a 1 point favorite over IU on a neutral court. It's UF and IU above everyone else
The same Florida team that lost to Ark by 30???

The same Florida team that lost to Ark by 30???
Haha. Yup. They are the only team in the country in the top 5 for both offensive and defensive efficiency

Haha. Yup. They are the only team in the country in the top 5 for both offensive and defensive efficiency
I know they're good. Just bitter right now. No more posting tonight.

Gtown played both Florida and Indiana earlier in the season. They trailed Florida at the half by 4 with the game being postponed (and then cancelled) because of condensation on the court I think. They went to overtime versus Indiana before losing.

They have a legit shot at the Final Four where I'm hoping they face SU in the championship game.

Imagine syracuse and georgtown in the championship game? But seriously this Cuse team has a feel of an early out to me!

I don't think we should be grouped with the teams that are a notch below IU. It's hard to envision this team putting together a run in March with such a limited offensive game.

We could honestly be out round two or make it to the elite 8. We have a bad combo of no inside scoring and exactly one guy who can shoot from outside..and that guy is prone to taking horrid shots that lower what should othewise be an over 40 percent three pt percentage.

truly our best outside shooter is fair. I think he needs to take more 3's and triche and dirty need to simmer down with it.

most teams starting in the sweet 16 will have at least one solid inside scorer and two legit deep shooters.

No way in hell regardless of any stats you see on the net is anyone favored over IU right now.

If you watched the game yesterday, do you really expect to beat Marquette, Louisville or Georgetown in the next two weeks? We could easily finish in the middle of the pack in the big East.

If you watched the game yesterday, do you really expect to beat Marquette, Louisville or Georgetown in the next two weeks? We could easily finish in the middle of the pack in the big East.

I dont expect us to play as bad as we did yesterday. The last time i checked marquette doesnt have an otto porter and we did beat louisville there without james so yes i do expect us to be competitive with a good chance to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont expect us to play as bad as we did yesterday. The last time i checked marquette doesnt have an otto porter and we did beat louisville there without james so yes i do expect us to be competitive with a good chance to win.

We need more of Marsh's positivity around here! I understand people are frustrated, which is obviously rightfully so. Especially after the way we played yesterday and with all that was on the line (Carmelo's jersey retired, last dome game against Georgetown in the big east, break the record, first place in the BE). However, it was just one game. We're gonna come out focused on Monday night and try to get a win at Marquette. After that game, we'll take it from there.

We definitely aren't going to lose all three games against Marquette, Louisville, and Georgetown as some are suggesting!

We need more of Marsh's positivity around here! I understand people are frustrated, which is obviously rightfully so. Especially after the way we played yesterday and with all that was on the line (Carmelo's jersey retired, last dome game against Georgetown in the big east, break the record, first place in the BE). However, it was just one game. We're gonna come out focused on Monday night and try to get a win at Marquette. After that game, we'll take it from there.

We definitely aren't going to lose all three games against Marquette, Louisville, and Georgetown as some are suggesting!
At this point i just want to get a 3-4 seed and then take our chances with our draw in the tourney. Im not going to get caught up with yesterdays performance. Porter was great. We didnt play well and it resulted in a loss. I hope the team has moved forward more than our fans.

I think we take Georgetown out down in DC. Tomorrow's game in Milwaukee is going to be extremely tough. MU is tough as nails at home. I find it hard to believe we'll sweep L'ville.

No one is a half notch above anyone. Most open field in the HISTORY OF COLLEGE BASKETBALL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom