Over one hundred plays | Syracusefan.com

Over one hundred plays

How about yards, first downs, and plays? We had way more than USF.

Points will come.
There is no doubt that there is a ton of progress offensively over the old regime. With that being said, sustaining drives and not blowing our own drives up with penalties, negative plays, and turnovers is more important than stats. A lot of plays for a lot of yards is great, but 20 points is not. Also quick drives, which results in our terrible defense being on the field a lot.

There is no doubt that there is a ton of progress offensively over the old regime. With that being said, sustaining drives and not blowing our own drives up with penalties, negative plays, and turnovers is more important than stats. A lot of plays for a lot of yards is great, but 20 points is not. Also quick drives, which results in our terrible defense being on the field a lot.

If it were not a work in progress all of those things would be minimized and we'd be more efficient. That's the part that needs work.

Thought we looked better in some ways today. That's what we should be looking for - steady progress.

550 yards, 30 first downs, we'd all be pissing ourselves about those numbers any other year.

Some big turnovers and killer penalties. Work in progress, every one returns next year. I like the direction we're headed.

DB has been on the job 10 months.

550 yards, 30 first downs, we'd all be pissing ourselves about those numbers any other year.

Some big turnovers and killer penalties. Work in progress, every one returns next year. I like the direction we're headed.

100%. I know people are thirsty for wins, but I'm seeing progress on both sides of the ball.

bris, etta-tawo, ac, and palmer all srs

Stats are going to remain goofy with good ypg and lousy ypp

Millhouse said:
Stats are going to remain goofy with good ypg and lousy ypp
The ypp will go up as the offense gets more comfortable.

that might be the most plays in school history.. none in my database has more. but who knows for games over 60 years ago.

on avg when a team runs more than 90 plays they are more likely to score 50 than 20..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom