Over/under on pass attempts for TRGL Charley Loeb... | Syracusefan.com

Over/under on pass attempts for TRGL Charley Loeb...

jekelish

Living Legend
...in the 4th quarter? I'm setting it at 2.5.

Are you taking the over or the under?

(I'm taking the under because I'm not convinced Marrone will pull Ryan)

...in the 4th quarter? I'm setting it at 2.5.

Are you taking the over or the under?

(I'm taking the under because I'm not convinced Marrone will pull Ryan)

Don't you have to take the under until, you know, he does something crazy like get in the game?

Unreal. That entire possession, not a single pass attempt. I realize we are trying to kill clock, but this kid might be our starting QB next year. Wouldn't it be nice if he had attempted even a single pass?

Unreal. That entire possession, not a single pass attempt. I realize we are trying to kill clock, but this kid might be our starting QB next year. Wouldn't it be nice if he had attempted even a single pass?

He won't be our QB next year.

I don't think he will be either, but it'd be nice to have someone on the roster who has attempted at least one pass in college.

I don't think he will be either, but it'd be nice to have someone on the roster who has attempted at least one pass in college.

I'm not sure it matters if its a handful of garbage time throws.

Madei Williams got some reps in '98. It didn't help.

Alec Lemon almost had more pass attempts than Charlie.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

He won't be our QB next year.

Even Rod Gilmore thinks Ashton will be the QB next year....

For what it is worth, I just want the best player in there, whomever that might be.

Apparently the SU brain trust decided it was more useful to hand off to Ashton 7 times in a row - stupid in IMHO