over/under until christmas second foul | Syracusefan.com

over/under until christmas second foul

orangehomer

All American
i'll go with 5 minutes. no way the good ole boys are going to let him have another 6 block game against the dukies. i'll go with a bogus moving screen call early, and then a jabari parker crash move that goes against rak. I don't mean to be a pessimist but I think we have about a 5-10% chance to win this one against the powers that be.

Well, he'll get whistled at the opening tip, commit a foul on Duke's first possession, and then pick up his 3rd on a moving screen on our first possession.

He'll pick up his 2nd quicker than Okafor did for storz in the 2004 semi-final game. I'm almost positive Okafor was on the bench with 2 before the first media timeout.

at least this year we are betting on when he gets his 2nd foul.

last year the over/under was on when hed take a seat next to gmac for the rest of the night.

i'll go with 5 minutes. no way the good ole boys are going to let him have another 6 block game against the dukies. i'll go with a bogus moving screen call early, and then a jabari parker crash move that goes against rak. I don't mean to be a pessimist but I think we have about a 5-10% chance to win this one against the powers that be.

1:30 into the game Christmas has to sit down

They're going to call about 100 fouls on us today

It's payback time for Tobacco Road

Don't be paranoid, people.

It'll be before the 2nd TV timeout.

I think he will get 15 minutes of PT before fouling out. Baye, if he plays at all, will probably not bring anything. But with the offense we'll need to play to win I'm not sure it is so terrible to have Grant at center. Especially when the alternative is a hobbled Baye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom