Overrated | Syracusefan.com

Overrated

jec1521

2nd String
Indiana is so overrated this year. Yes, they returned every one, but they didn't do anything amazing last season.

As soon as the preseason polls came out, I said that Indiana, NC State, LVille, and Michigan were overrated. All of them, other than Michigan have lost already (Assuming that Indiana loses this one.)

Indiana is so overrated this year. Yes, they returned every one, but they didn't do anything amazing last season.

As soon as the preseason polls came out, I said that Indiana, NC State, LVille, and Michigan were overrated. All of them, other than Michigan have lost already (Assuming that Indiana loses this one.)

i said the same thing about everyone!!!

with the kind of exception to nc state. i thought they would be pretty good.

Not sure you can correlate having lost already to being overrated. Scheduling matters too.

Louisville lost to Duke. And is missing their best returning player in Gorgui Dieng. Definitely not overrated.

Indiana is a very good team that lost a tough game to a underrated Butler team on the road by 2 points in overtime. Not overrated.

Indiana was at home not on the road. Bad loss and we move up a spot.

Louisville lost to Duke. And is missing their best returning player in Gorgui Dieng. Definitely not overrated.

Indiana is a very good team that lost a tough game to a underrated Butler team on the road by 2 points in overtime. Not overrated.

That was no road game. And did you truly wake up this morning thinking Indiana was the number 1 team in the country? I certainly didn't. Hence, they are overrated at #1. Top 5-10 team. Sure.

Congrats.

Indiana is a good team that lost a tough game today. It happens.

The teams mentioned are not overrated. The are all good solid teams. Each of them is capable of being beaten and also capable of being the National Champion.

So IU is overrated because they lost a game against a tough opponent?

Indiana is overrated because they are not even close to the same team away from assembly hall. Neutral court or on the road indiana can lose to anyone, at home they could beat the heat.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Indiana is overrated because they are not even close to the same team away from assembly hall. Neutral court or on the road indiana can lose to anyone, at home they could beat the heat.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Well up until today they've beaten everyone they played...home or away.

It's very reasonable to think we would have the same record given their schedule...possibly worse.

Well up until today they've beaten everyone they played...home or away.

It's very reasonable to think we would have the same record given their schedule...possibly worse.

Yeah, I don't think we beat Butler in Indy. I'd guess we're favored at the dome by about 6.

I'm not saying Indiana is bad, guys. All I'm saying is, there is no way they are the best team in the country. And it showed today. Probably 5-10.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Before today, we would ave been favoured by about 12 or 13 at te Dome vs Butler.

I'm not saying Indiana is bad, guys. All I'm saying is, there is no way they are the best team in the country. And it showed today. Probably 5-10.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Indiana is a bonafied top 5 team. That team is loaded with talent and is not overrated. I am not saying they are the #1 team in the country but that was a VERY tough game today and many teams would have lost that one.

Boy I cant wait until we get beat (because we will eventually get beat) to hear all of the expert comments on how overrated we are.

Indiana is a bonafied top 5 team. That team is loaded with talent and is not overrated. I am not saying they are the #1 team in the country but that was a VERY tough game today and many teams would have lost that one.

Boy I cant wait until we get beat (because we will eventually get beat) to hear all of the expert comments on how overrated we are.

Not only will they say overrated, but that they knew it from the beginning of the year. :crazy:

Indiana, Duke, Florida, Syracuse, UMic, and Louisville are my clear top 6 teams (not in term of rankins). All fairly even.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom