Own a piece of Syracuse history | Syracusefan.com

Own a piece of Syracuse history

This is the one I want:

BOEHCHB000000_zoom_IMAGE1_446269.JPG

This is the one I want:

BOEHCHB000000_zoom_IMAGE1_446269.JPG
I think I see Cliff Warwell, Rick Pitino, the Great Plaid One, Mark Meadors and I think that is part of Bernie Fine's face above the head of the nerdy looking guy in the glasses. That picture was taken at either the SU-UT or SU-UNCC game in the 1977 NCAA tournament...

sutomcat said:
I think I see Cliff Warwell, Rick Pitino, the Great Plaid One, Mark Meadors and I think that is part of Bernie Fine's face above the head of the nerdy looking guy in the glasses. That picture was taken at either the SU-UT or SU-UNCC game in the 1977 NCAA tournament...

And, of course, the late great George Harrison below JB's left elbow.

Crazy Cliff Warwell! And I think that is Phil Collins in the upper right corner. ;)

I'm calling BS on this

I checked the box score of the 6OT game and Sean Williams did not play a minute. Was he even on the team at that point?

Who is that nerdy guy in the glasses?