"P.J. Hairston faces serious consequences" - Roy Williams | Syracusefan.com

"P.J. Hairston faces serious consequences" - Roy Williams

Good job roy. just dump it all on the kid. No consequences for the U or you.

Please explain to me how it's Roy's or the University's fault that a 20+ year old got arrested during the off season...sure blame the coach and university, let's not blame the kid, because we all know, even though he is an adult, he should not have to be responsible for his poor choices/actions...

If there are connections to a sports agent or booster (e.g., Billy Fucillo giving all the football players free Hyundais) it becomes a university issues. This is looking more and more like a kid with a bad past and not fully shaking it loose.

If there are connections to a sports agent or booster (e.g., Billy Fucillo giving all the football players free Hyundais) it becomes a university issues. This is looking more and more like a kid with a bad past and not fully shaking it loose.
Explain James McCadoo's Mercedes and Range Rover, the rental Leslie McDonald just got a ticket in, and the cell phone he got from fats if it's not a university issue. They all have public relationships with Fats, not just PJ.

Please explain to me how it's Roy's or the University's fault that a 20+ year old got arrested during the off season...sure blame the coach and university, let's not blame the kid, because we all know, even though he is an adult, he should not have to be responsible for his poor choices/actions...

Urban Meyer says hi ;)

Explain James McCadoo's Mercedes and Range Rover, the rental Leslie McDonald just got a ticket in, and the cell phone he got from fats if it's not a university issue. They all have public relationships with Fats, not just PJ.

Gonna need a link to back those claims up (and no, Pack Pride doesn't count).

booster

So they're all hanging out with a drug dealer? What are his ties to the university that make it a UNC thing? He's not a sports agent or associated with one (that I understand) and he's not an alumnus/booster funneling payments to gather recruits to UNC.

They play Louisville the 4th game so it will be a 3 game suspension max. I can't think of another program other than Duke that can so blatantly violate the rules and just skate.

I'd say Kentucky but they've been punished in the past. Hopefully that statute of limitations is up soon.

I'd say Kentucky but they've been punished in the past. Hopefully that statute of limitations is up soon.

Hardly. UK should have more like 1200 wins as Adolph Rupp was a racist cheating asshat, not a saint.

Every Looville fan know this. :noidea:

Charges might be dropped, but Roy still knows where the SUV came from. This just sounds like a different version of the ugliness suffered by the Cuse in the early 90s. Street agents and gifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom