PA governor What?! | Syracusefan.com

PA governor What?!

Hoov50

Starter
I don't want to take away from the riveting discussions of what the BoT are or aren't thinking/doing, but can anyone else understand how the governor of a state has the time to sue the NCAA? There are enough government things going on that I wouldn't want my governor worrying about suing the NCAA. Maybe if our government officials didn't spend time trying to regulate sports through various methods and instead worked together to pass a responsible budget maybe we would all be in better shape!

considering the financial shape of many States and PSU being a state university im surprised they arent suing the Big ten as well.

I don't want to take away from the riveting discussions of what the BoT are or aren't thinking/doing, but can anyone else understand how the governor of a state has the time to sue the NCAA? There are enough government things going on that I wouldn't want my governor worrying about suing the NCAA. Maybe if our government officials didn't spend time trying to regulate sports through various methods and instead worked together to pass a responsible budget maybe we would all be in better shape!
I'm surprised Corbett wants to bring attention to himself since some feel he helped with the cover up.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/16885...e-paterno-penn-state-and-governor-tom-corbett#

Great...reopen the entire debacle. The last time through, the President wasn't complicit in the conspiracy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom