Pac is getting two. | Syracusefan.com

Pac is getting two.

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
Washington loses again, 55-47 to Oregon at home. They're not playing well at all. Losing to Cal, sneaking by Stanford. They'll get bounced in the conference tournament and still make it in the dance. Now, what if Arizona State loses in the final to Utah or Colorado. 3 teams in? Is ASU a lock? I don't think so...But we lose Wednesday and these thoughts seem more real in my head.

Under the we only get out if everything goes bad theory, I hope Washington and Arizona State (one of the two win he pac 12) ... although it can be argued an early loss by either would also result in 2.

Can someone please explain to me why ASU is even near the bubble? They play in what is considered a mid major, and have a NET much lower than any bubble team. Their NET is 67, most bubble teams are in the 40's, low 50's at most.

Why is the pac 12 so bad? Did they do absolutely terrible out of conference?

Why is the pac 12 so bad? Did they do absolutely terrible out of conference?

Yes, they performed historically bad out of conference. Think it was the worst showing by a P5 conference in like 30 years. Also didn't help Oregon had injuries, particularly Bol Bol. Sean Miller's recruiting scandal didn't help either. Terrible coaches for UCLA and USC have hurt the conference.

Yes, they performed historically bad out of conference. Think it was the worst showing by a P5 conference in like 30 years. Also didn't help Oregon had injuries, particularly Bol Bol. Sean Miller's recruiting scandal didn't help either. Terrible coaches for UCLA and USC have hurt the conference.

Wow ever?? Insane

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom