Paige Bueckers to miss 2022-2023 season | Syracusefan.com

Paige Bueckers to miss 2022-2023 season

This really sucks. She is a superstar on and off the court. I don’t follow womens basketball too closely but have followed UConn since Bri went there. Her style of play is so exciting. Truly platonic friendship based on basketball and life with Jalen Suggs was so wholesome to see. Wish her a speedy recovery.

Sad. Hope she can recuperate physically and mentally. I remember the difficult and heart breaking struggle that Brittney Sykes went through with her 2 devastating ACL injuries in consecutive years also.

Horrible news. She’s an electrifying player to watch. Hope she is able to overcome this and have the career she’s capable of having.

I saw the headline on ESPN. but it also made me wonder.. when you post a headline UCONN Paige Bueckers hurt type message.. how many people reading ESPN knew what that meant.. 1% maybe? if that? might make sense to build the context a bit better. UCONN WBB Bueckers ... I was first wondering why a random Uconn fb player getting hurt warranted a headline at all..

I saw the headline on ESPN. but it also made me wonder.. when you post a headline UCONN Paige Bueckers hurt type message.. how many people reading ESPN knew what that meant.. 1% maybe? if that? might make sense to build the context a bit better. UCONN WBB Bueckers ... I was first wondering why a random Uconn fb player getting hurt warranted a headline at all..
A quick search shows that she has over a million followers on Instagram.

I’m going to assume sports fans mistaking her for a UConn fb player are in the minority, lol.

A quick search shows that she has over a million followers on Instagram.

I’m going to assume sports fans mistaking her for a UConn fb player are in the minority, lol.

there are hundred of millions of sports fans.. or do you think every single WBB fan is following her?

I knew who she was I watched her play a bunch , but its still not a name that hits home when i see it. no more than random NFL guys who get hurt and get listed by name. you say Joe Blow hurts ACL and he is the starting LT for the Saints how many die hard NFL fans would know that either.

I would also wonder how many of her 1 million followers are looking at content on ESPN, also probably pretty low.

there are hundred of millions of sports fans.. or do you think every single WBB fan is following her?

I knew who she was I watched her play a bunch , but its still not a name that hits home when i see it. no more than random NFL guys who get hurt and get listed by name. you say Joe Blow hurts ACL and he is the starting LT for the Saints how many die hard NFL fans would know that either.

I would also wonder how many of her 1 million followers are looking at content on ESPN, also probably pretty low.
She’s the most well known current UConn athlete by a long shot, playing for the most popular UConn sports team….

Terrible news for her. How the heck does it happen twice with the same knee?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom