Parcells pimping Marrone (Twitter post) | Syracusefan.com

Parcells pimping Marrone (Twitter post)

Recommendations dont mean . Bill Walsh recommended Terry Shea to Rutgers, who recommended GRob to us?

Thats one reason why I dont like recommending friends/colleagues to perspective employers. If they dont work out, i dont want it ruining my reputation.

Recommendations dont mean . Bill Walsh recommended Terry Shea to Rutgers, who recommended GRob to us?

Thats one reason why I dont like recommending friends/colleagues to perspective employers. If they dont work out, i dont want it ruining my reputation.

You don't think a recommendation means in helping someone get a job? In the football fraternity? OK.

You don't think a recommendation means in helping someone get a job? In the football fraternity? OK.

Yep. Greg Schaino is in TB because Belichick endorsed him.

:D

Very interested to see what the relationship is between all of this pub/leaks, endorsements, and CAA.

They have the same agent so it's possible that may one of the reasons Purcell is endorsing Marrone.

parcells and marrone have the same agent, right? I'm guessing a bit of strategy is being played out.

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
@HubbuchNYP Parcells has been very strong this year in offered recommendations. Doug Marrone is one of his guy he's calling about. So...

Does not hurt they share the same CAA Agent...

sorry, missed your post. Does not hurt at all...

Very interested to see what the relationship is between all of this pub/leaks, endorsements, and CAA.
The leaks about Marrone have been coming from his agent from the get go. Kinda easy to spot, no?

The leaks about Marrone have been coming from his agent from the get go. Kinda easy to spot, no?

You nailed it a few days ago when you called out the ESPN scroll with the three endorsements to Marrone. Odd. And two of the three endorsers also use Marrone's agent.

Don't underestimate the role agents play in steering stuff.

parcells and marrone have the same agent, right? I'm guessing a bit of strategy is being played out.

So you're saying that when Marrone leaves that Parcells will be the next SU football coach? ;)

You are wise beyond your years, Jake of Syracusefan.com.

Yes it is. Pretty transparent strategy to work an exit strategy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom