Parking pass and tickets for UAlbany | Syracusefan.com

Parking pass and tickets for UAlbany

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Heartbreaking day in the Dome yesterday but so good to be back!

For next Saturday's game against Albany I have two offers.

I have three tickets 8 rows up in the corner (Section 326) $10 each or all 3 for $25.

Then I have a single premium on the 50 yardline 6 rows up in Section 319. Tough to find a better vantage point in the house. And as a bonus (or negative depending on your perspective) it's right next to me. Further, I will be leaving at halftime so if you have a friend in the building they can upgrade and sit with you the second half. Asking $20 for the ticket

Now the special part. If you take any of those tickets I'll offer a coveted West lot parking pass. This lot is home to the legendary Fine Mess Tailgate and a 5 minute walk to the Dome. Pass is $20.

Tickets are electronic so can transfer at any time but the pass is physical and must be mailed or picked up in person so act fast if interested.

Time running out. I am now willing to sell the parking pass independently for face value. $29. Too late to mail so you will have to make arrangements to pick it up.

Parking pass is gone. Tickets still available.

Hey mark, If u wanna just send me a ticket for free I’ll take it so I can go have a cig at halftime and get back in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom