Parking pass for ND | Syracusefan.com

Parking pass for ND

Looking for parking pass for ND game. Appreciate any help.

This is going to be an incredibly tough find for this game….

I know you’re attending the SyraCRUZ fine mess tailgate….

My suggestion is that you park at the Martin Luther King elementary school and walk up from there. It’s about a 10 min walk.

FF168F17-CFB9-4C8D-ADD2-EAC36D9CAB82.jpeg
Yellow is parking lot where tailgate is located and the orange circle is where Martin Luther elementary is located.

Just have to walk under 81 and then there is a set of stairs just past the second under pass. Walk up those stairs and the Henry lot is located right there.

SyraCRUZ tailgate is located at the bottom of the parking lot near the tree line. Can’t miss us

This is going to be an incredibly tough find for this game….

I know you’re attending the SyraCRUZ fine mess tailgate….

My suggestion is that you park at the Martin Luther King elementary school and walk up from there. It’s about a 10 min walk.
I've never parked there before but interested. Is there some basic $10, 20 fee to park in that lot?

I've never parked there before but interested. Is there some basic $10, 20 fee to park in that lot?

I’ve actually never parked there before but
TexanMark might be able to give a little more info.

It’s generally been free from what I have heard but….not sure with high demand etc

NC STATE was the 1st week they were charging and it was 20.

Edit - this was in reply to parking at MLK School, not the tailgate in general.

Last edited:
View attachment 221532Yellow is parking lot where tailgate is located and the orange circle is where Martin Luther elementary is located.

Just have to walk under 81 and then there is a set of stairs just past the second under pass. Walk up those stairs and the Henry lot is located right there.

SyraCRUZ tailgate is located at the bottom of the parking lot near the tree line. Can’t miss us
First time as well. What time does the tailgate start?

We used to park there- was $10 but that was several years ago so could be more.

Unfortunately its the opposite, set up is a time consuming process for as big as it has gotten, we will be in the lot long before then.
Haha. I know. Just messin. My setup is a full hour and I’m tiny compared to you Kings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom