pass the ball to Dixon | Syracusefan.com

pass the ball to Dixon

th

Anyone see Pitino get pushed off the court last night by the ref?

Jason Kidd did this in 2010.
He got a technical foul called on the Atlanta HC Mike Woodson.

He intentionally ran into him when Dallas was going to call a TO after an Atlanta basket.

I think you want somebody without the ball, so it won't be a turnover if he doesn't get the call. Also, ideally, you want to level the guy. Best to come at him from behind. Louie Carnesecca used to pitch a tent five feet into the court and I always wanted someone to run up the little leprechaun's back.

I think you want somebody without the ball, so it won't be a turnover if he doesn't get the call. Also, ideally, you want to level the guy. Best to come at him from behind. Louie Carnesecca used to pitch a tent five feet into the court and I always wanted someone to run up the little leprechaun's back.

I realize St. Patrick’ Day is tomorrow but leprechaun doesn’t quite fit.

Luigi Carneseca is as Irish as Vito Corleone.

I have said this for years. But you have to save it for a “down two, final possession,” type scenario. Get two and the ball, and the win.

Similarly, I've always wondered why a player inbounding the ball along the sideline opposite the benches in Cameron doesn't suddenly lean back & stretch it behind his head (like a soccer "throw-in"). Surely, it'd make contact with one of the crazies waving their hands within a foot of him & result in a technical.

IMG_1474.JPG
IMG_1475.JPG