Passing game over the past three games | Syracusefan.com

Passing game over the past three games

The average passing yards over the past three games is… 55 yards. Hard to win if you can’t throw the ball (unless you’re Army)
I'm amused, in a sad way, that so many criticized Devito for not finding the open receiver, but now we have GS who can't hit an open receiver even if he sees an open receiver.

Babers went all-in. He's sinking or swimming with Shrader. There is no backing away now. The worst thing is I still think Shrader is easily the best QB in the program. What does that tell you about our QB recruiting under Babers.

Babers went all-in. He's sinking or swimming with Shrader. There is no backing away now. The worst thing is I still think Shrader is easily the best QB in the program. What does that tell you about our QB recruiting under Babers.

I’ve heard great reviews on Lamson from multiple people. Funny also he’s drawn comparisons to Shrader but with a stronger arm. I however do agree with the premise regarding the state of QB recruiting, and quite frankly, WR recruiting under HCDB. It will ultimately be his downfall.

Quite numerous to consider he came here as a tempo guy that was going to put up 30+ points per game. With how the defense has been, even an average passing game would have this team in the top half of the ACC.

Ugh.

I’ve heard great reviews on Lamson from multiple people. Funny also he’s drawn comparisons to Shrader but with a stronger arm. I however do agree with the premise regarding the state of QB recruiting, and quite frankly, WR recruiting under HCDB. It will ultimately be his downfall.

Quite numerous to consider he came here as a tempo guy that was going to put up 30+ points per game. With how the defense has been, even an average passing game would have this team in the top half of the ACC.

Ugh.
I don't understand how the offense has done a complete 360 since he got here? Take away Tucker and we have one of the most impotent offenses in the country. How our WR recruiting got so bad is embarrassing. You see some of the WR's WF and NC ST are trotting out there and then you compare then to what we have and it's like the rich and the poor. Even if Shrader could hit the broad side of a barn i'm not confident the WR's would be able to do anything with it.

Such happy times

Ugh.
Please spare me I have been hearing the backup is the best qb on the team since grob came in. Not once has that been true. Our coach can’t recruit time to face the facts.

Ugh.
I hope the staff makes it crystal clear that the starting QB spot is wide open next year.

Lamson needs to be given every chance in the world to start next year. Do they try to bring in a transfer QB who can potentially start? It won’t matter that much if we can’t bring in at least two solid WRs from the portal. It is staggering how crappy our skill position recruiting has been, Tucker obviously being the notable exception

I don't understand how the offense has done a complete 360 since he got here? Take away Tucker and we have one of the most impotent offenses in the country. How our WR recruiting got so bad is embarrassing. You see some of the WR's WF and NC ST are trotting out there and then you compare then to what we have and it's like the rich and the poor. Even if Shrader could hit the broad side of a barn i'm not confident the WR's would be able to do anything with it.

Such happy times
This 100%

Lamson needs to be given every chance in the world to start next year. Do they try to bring in a transfer QB who can potentially start? It won’t matter that much if we can’t bring in at least two solid WRs from the portal. It is staggering how crappy our skill position recruiting has been, Tucker obviously being the notable exception
And if not for Adams and Howard opting out last year Tucker doesn't play and would have already left.

How the hell has Adams not been involved in the passing game?

Our wideouts are irrationally bad. I think I could do better than a particular starter.

How the hell has Adams not been involved in the passing game?

Our wideouts are irrationally bad. I think I could do better than a particular starter.

Adams somehow became 3rd string RB and only seeing the field on specials.

Not sure why, but that's probably why no one pays me to make these decisions.

i admire the shredder . i root for the shredder. but at this point it's basically just tuck and run.
his best throw of the season was getting drilled in the ribs on release and waking up happy.

TMNT-Shredder-Statue-PCS-013.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom