Pat Beilein staying at LeMoyne | Syracusefan.com

Pat Beilein staying at LeMoyne

orangedave

Starter
Per Steve Infanti of Ch 9 in Syracuse. Had been considered to be in the mix for the head job at Siena.

True but he's a Belien those guys can coach.
A number of years ago, Lowell won the D-2 title. At the same time, UMass has an opening. The Lowell coach couldn't get an interview. When Larranaga was at A.I.C. a local school for me, he had to go the ass't route to move up.

A number of years ago, Lowell won the D-2 title. At the same time, UMass has an opening. The Lowell coach couldn't get an interview. When Larranaga was at A.I.C. a local school for me, he had to go the ass't route to move up.
I think Beilein would have taken the job had it been offered to him. He was not their choice. Edit: a report Siena had a new coach apparently jumped the gun...

How long do these coaching search firms think they can string out a coach who has to be committed to his current team? Then if you get that job, the perception is that you were a fall back target.

I think Beilein would have taken the job had it been offered to him. He was not their choice. Edit: a report Siena had a new coach apparently jumped the gun...

Weird. Not what I heard. My BIL’s source must be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom