Pat Forde says he could still see Boeheim retiring after season. | Syracusefan.com

Pat Forde says he could still see Boeheim retiring after season.

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
@MatthewMcClusky
Pat Forde on Dan Patrick Show says he could still see Boeheim retiring after season. Sites ACC move and "ongoing investigation" into program

hate this guy.

@MatthewMcClusky
Pat Forde on Dan Patrick Show says he could still see Boeheim retiring after season. Sites ACC move and "ongoing investigation" into program

hate this guy.

Would it shock anyone if this ongoing investigation came to life this week prior to the Montana game? You know Forde would love to stick it to us and then say how the timing was just coincidental.

F him.

Pat forde should just sit down and keep his mouth shut!

@MatthewMcClusky

hate this guy.

I could see JB retiring but I would bet against it. What ongoing investigation?

probably a continuing investigation into the marijuana usage of college students.

@MatthewMcClusky

hate this guy.

Yikes, I hate hearing that. We can call him a D*** or whatever and that certainly could be true but the fact that he's going on record on a major show like that says there must be something to the story. The retiring is most likely speculation, imo, but for him to say that and state the reason is about on ongoing investigation leads me to believe many probably know much more than they're saying.

I've lived through the investigation(s) from early on, the ban, the subsequent down years (though thank god for John W), the bernie crap, the fab crap which I really feel cost a shot at matching up evenly with UK, etc. However, another blow like this will be damaging to me and I'm guessing many others will feel it, too. It's been a steady drip for a while now but it really does eat at one and if there's much more than a drip, it'll be tough to swallow.

The Fine story gave the NCAA and investigative reporters (like Robinson at Yahoo!) A reason to poke and prod around the program. Just have to hope nothing too serious comes of it.

The Double Secret Investigation . . . . Dean Wormer is heading it up.

image.jpg

He may be right, I don't know. I do know Forde's an idiot.

We need more blind speculation in sports broadcasting. Way to go, Pat.

Yeah, JB is going to retire because he won't be able to be a member of the Big East Conerence and the rivalry that built the Big East Rutgers vs Seton Hall. I mean anybody who takes anything a word that comes out of Pat Forde's mouth is clueless. The guy has 1 source Louisville AD Tom Jurich. Pat Forde has a bitterness for Northwestern and Syracuse because both Journalism schools denied him admissions and he had to go Missouri. He is better at Syracuse for being a Newhouse rejected student.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom