Paterno out Thurs.? (link) | Syracusefan.com

Paterno out Thurs.? (link)

AG and Governor seem to be on Paterno's side. Governor handled the entire investigation before becoming Governor. We'll see.

AG and Governor seem to be on Paterno's side. Governor handled the entire investigation before becoming Governor. We'll see.

if the psu board feels that way too that may lead to fed involvement

WOW, this just gets deeper and deeper. I think the state needs to step in and shut things down because no one in Happy Valley can be trusted at this point, they all could be involved on some level.

Of course if the governor is involved who else is there but the feds?

I thought the AG sounded like she wasn't on Paterno's side in yesterday's press briefing.

Fwiw...a pretty solid alumni source tells me the pressure is on to terminate both Spanier and not to mention of time frame.

Contrary to one poster's irrational rants on this board PSU is not full of pedophiles and incestuous people.

"Chat Sports has recently learned, on a tip from a known ESPN writer who has been told to not report the story"

Well done by the ESPN writer, and I'm sure if this is true, it won't be hard to figure out who it is for his employer.

"Chat Sports has recently learned, on a tip from a known ESPN writer who has been told to not report the story"

Well done by the ESPN writer, and I'm sure if this is true, it won't be hard to figure out who it is for his employer.
Who told the ESPN writer 'not to report the story'? PSU? ESPN? That is troubling too.

The logic is off. Paterno doesn't Want to talk with anyone. This generous retirement package baloney is just that. Now the PR whizs at PSU directly or indirectly announce JoePa is under a gag order in return for a pile of cash? No. This is the story Paterno wants out there. It is his excuse so he doesn't have to answer the tough questions (and possibly put himself at risk of prosecution). I smell his son in this disinformation.

Contrary to one poster's irrational rants on this board PSU is not full of pedophiles and incestuous people.

Ha. They sure aren't acting like they aren't. You realize this isn't just Sandusky or Paterno, it is the whole freaking institution with the number of people that are covering everything up and have been for near 2 decades.

"Paterno will be offered a generous retirement package from the school in exchange for agreeing to never discuss the situation regarding Sandusky with anyone other than the authorities." Buying his silence and thus preserving the PSU image.

"Paterno will be offered a generous retirement package from the school in exchange for agreeing to never discuss the situation regarding Sandusky with anyone other than the authorities." Buying his silence and thus preserving the PSU image.

Is there an image to preserve at this point?

The PSU image is this

80998885.jpg

What a way to exit, in scandal and disgrace. One of the greatest HCs ever, brought down by despicable deeds and cover-up. He's known Sandusky for 32 years...32 YEARS! A lot of looking the other way, me thinks. And when the truth comes out, by a grad student no less, what happens? JoePa doesn't call the cops, which is the right thing to do, he reports it to the higher ups, the PSU program protectors. And what came about when the higher ups didn't report it to authorities, Joe? You remained silent and continued your pursuit of the record book. Tell it to the kids, Joe, the victims with their lives changed forever.

Folks, I can't say anymore about this because it breaks my heart. Go SU, beat USF!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom