Paterno Situation on O'Reilly right now... | Syracusefan.com

Paterno Situation on O'Reilly right now...

Faegan

All Conference
...and the gist of the conversation is that Paterno has had a great career, but he has to go. He knew about it and seemingly chose to go to the University rather than the police to avoid getting involved.

That is an ENORMOUS audience, whether you like him or not, right in prime time.

Still sounds like he's handling Paterno with kid gloves.

Still sounds like he's handling Paterno with kid gloves.

He was more blunt than I described in my post. As things are still "alleged", even someone as narcissistic as O'Reilly has to wait to call him out as the POS he seems to be.

...and the gist of the conversation is that Paterno has had a great career, but he has to go. He knew about it and seemingly chose to go to the University rather than the police to avoid getting involved.

When does Nancy Grace get her hands on this?

I'm not sure how alleged some of these things are - it seems to be fairly well documented that JoePa knew about these things. The question now isn't whether he knew but what is his moral and legal obligation in the whole matter.

Basically the point I was making is that this story is only going to get bigger, and PSU doesn't have a choice as to whether or not he goes.

The students are just making this worse for JoePa, either because they're too dumb or too selfish because they need something to do.

Note to self, don't hire any PSU grads in the next 4 years.

This had to be a rough decision for O'Reilly, an establishment guy going against the establishment. Apparently his one line in the sand is buggering of young boys.

This had to be a rough decision for O'Reilly, an establishment guy going against the establishment. Apparently his one line in the sand is buggering of young boys.

I don't love the guy, but I will watch his show on some nights. He does try to bring a lot of attention to anything that involves children being exploited.

I'm not sure how alleged some of these things are - it seems to be fairly well documented that JoePa knew about these things. The question now isn't whether he knew but what is his moral and legal obligation in the whole matter.

Joe Pa lost his marbles like Smee a while ago. Maybe he thought reporting the crime to the department that tickets people for smoking too close to dorm entrances and underage drinking was the appropriate thing to do?

Joe Pa lost his marbles like Smee a while ago. Maybe he thought reporting the crime to the department that tickets people for smoking too close to dorm entrances and underage drinking was the appropriate thing to do?

This would be true if this had happened w/n the last few years but these incidents are 10+ years ago. Someone posted a story/link yesterday from someone who knew JoePa that long ago and they said that he was pretty with it and was definitely running the show back then. Unlike now where he is just a figure head.

O'Reilly was sexually abusing female staff members in the hallway and elevators and leaving creepy phone messages on their answering machine. And 1 lady finally had the guts to come out and fight him on it. And Bill was going to fight all charges until the smoking gun of those "answering machine messages" were going to be released he all of a sudden settled out of court. Was he calling for his own dismissal at the time? lol...of course not.

JoePa should be fired, but I don't want to hear the likes of Bill O'Reilly tell me that. Bill has his own history on sexual assault matters.

O'Reilly was sexually abusing female staff members in the hallway and elevators and leaving creepy phone messages on their answering machine. And 1 lady finally had the guts to come out and fight him on it. And Bill was going to fight all charges until the smoking gun of those "answering machine messages" were going to be released he all of a sudden settled out of court. Was he calling for his own dismissal at the time? lol...of course not.

JoePa should be fired, but I don't want to hear the likes of Bill O'Reilly tell me that. Bill has his own history on sexual assault matters.

Those answering machine messages never were confirmed, but here is an article that talks about the entire situation. Those that like O'Reilly will draw one conclusion, those that don't another. Either way he was an idiot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom