Paul Gait to have Jersey Retired April 20th | Syracusefan.com

Paul Gait to have Jersey Retired April 20th

That's fantastic. His accident was very sad, and I'm glad this is happening. I don't know him but I've seen him around town a couple times since the accident and he seems like he's managing ok, but it's a tough situation. God bless anyone, but especially a world class athlete, in that situation.

Who else wore #19 for Cuse lacrosse? I think Mike Leville...who am I missing?

Great honor for Paul Gait.

Kevin Drew.

Jack Kennedy.
Alex Simmons this past year too. As great a year he had for us both as a player and teammate, his one big mess up on the year was TWICE missing an open net on a hidden ball trick that mimicked the same play Gary and Paul ran when they played. He would have been the guy shooting and scoring while wearing Paul's #19 just like it was back in the day, which I am sure was an intentional move by Gary. Super unfortunate it did not go, but here is the successful one for good measure.

Well deserved honor for Paul. I have always felt he is one of the most under appreciated greats in lacrosse. He was always known as Gary’s brother, but his numbers and his skills are as good as anyone who ever played. If his name was Paul Anythingelse he would always be mentioned in the all-time great discussions.

Congrats #19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom