peanut butter falcon | Syracusefan.com

peanut butter falcon

moqui

generational talent
terrific movie. sweet movie, great performances all around, especially from shia labouf. whatever demons he has in his personal life, his acting is first rate and this is among his finest efforts; worthy of an oscar nomination.

one of the best movies of the year so far

as a bonus, wrestling fans get some fun cameos from mick foley & jake roberts

i wonder if it ever gets a wide release around here.
hope so. deserves it. reminds me a bit of "the way way back" in terms of an unlikely connection/ coming of age story

Yippee Ki-Yay, Mr. Falcon

hope so. deserves it. reminds me a bit of "the way way back" in terms of an unlikely connection/ coming of age story
The Way Way Back is great. It's hard to find a movie that can portray characters that are young and don't know what they don't know, that still has authentic older characters that get it but try not to heavy hand the lessons for the younger characters. I don't know how to describe it better than that.

The Way Way Back is great. It's hard to find a movie that can portray characters that are young and don't know what they don't know, that still has authentic older characters that get it but try not to heavy hand the lessons for the younger characters. I don't know how to describe it better than that.
loved it. i saw it 4 or 5 times in the theater

Whoa, that's commitment!
every once in a while a film hits me like that. i usually drag other to see it. whiplash was one. lars and the real girl was another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom