Pearl Washington | Syracusefan.com

Pearl Washington

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
I recently discovered I have SNY now (in Texas!) and thus get to see shows like they had on after the SU game the other day: "Top 10 Players in Big East History." Did anybody else see this? Pearl came in #5 and they actually had him in studio. He was decked out in SU gear from head to toe and some great lines.

My favorite was, when asked about his crossover: "The thing about my crossover is I always went left! And they knew I was going to go left. And they still couldn't stop it! I never understood that."

Did you just get Directv? They've had it forever.

I recently discovered I have SNY now (in Texas!) and thus get to see shows like they had on after the SU game the other day: "Top 10 Players in Big East History." Did anybody else see this? Pearl came in #5 and they actually had him in studio. He was decked out in SU gear from head to toe and some great lines.

My favorite was, when asked about his crossover: "The thing about my crossover is I always went left! And they knew I was going to go left. And they still couldn't stop it! I never understood that."
Yeah, I saw it. The first half was pre-empted by the Boeheim post game presser and they only showed 5 through 1. Coleman made number 3, Sherm was an honorable mention and Carmelo got some discussion as well. Kittles at 10 over Moten seemed wrong to me, but I guess they wanted to be representative of more than SU, G'Town and UConn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom