Penn St profiting off JoePa's death already | Syracusefan.com

Penn St profiting off JoePa's death already

Profiting off of the death of JoePa already. Go buy your picture of people mourning at his statue the night before his death at the PSU website!
http://www.replayphotos.com/pennstatephotostore/purchase.cfm?rM=genrel5938461&rF=psu/sports/genrel/auto_original/5938461.jpeg&rH=psu/sports/genrel/auto_original/5938461.jpeg&rT=&rD=People gather around a

Sick. I feel for those who will pray before his coffin or kneel at his grave. The statue should be torn down though. Idolizing a person that harmed kids is sick.

I wonder if they're going to name him Eternal Coach of Penn State. North Korea has looked to Penn State in how to build a lasting cult of personality.

Penn St simply doesn't get it. Tearing down the statue is a debate to have, I tend to agree with Bees but whatever, different debate for another time. But to put this picture up for sale on the school website minutes after his death is announced is just sick and disgusting.

They are trying to squeeze every last dime out of JoePa they can. That school is so living inside a bubble its not even funny.They don't get it at all. And seems like they never will either

agree with you on this the school doesnt get it almost cult like. It is tragic that all of this happened the focus needs to shift to the victim so that they can get the help and support they need. Joe PA for what he knew or didnt know isnt the issue they are

Did Joe harm kids. I hope everyone you drink with at the fine lot does not drive home.

Sick. I feel for those who will pray before his coffin or kneel at his grave. The statue should be torn down though. Idolizing a person that harmed kids is sick.

Did Joe harm kids. I hope everyone you drink with at the fine lot does not drive home.

Yes. Joe's lack of action led to kids being molested in his football complex.

WOW thats just plain sick-

what kind of scum run that place

hey lets honor a guy who turned a blind eye to a child molester because he won football games-if that aint the smartest idea since the wheel What is?

Yes. Joe's lack of action led to kids being molested in his football complex.

And the molester had a key to the place for over 10 years - AFTER HE WAS FORCED TO RETIRE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom