Penn Yan beats Homer | Syracusefan.com

Penn Yan beats Homer

Casey Vock (@cvock)
6/6/12 5:11 PM
Wow, Brad Voigt will be a top-ranked 2014 player for sure. Sick behind-the-back finish to make it 10-7 Penn Yan w/ 2 min left. Gross.

We involved with Voigt?

Casey Vock (@cvock)
6/6/12 5:11 PM
Wow, Brad Voigt will be a top-ranked 2014 player for sure. Sick behind-the-back finish to make it 10-7 Penn Yan w/ 2 min left. Gross.

We involved with Voigt?

No contact from SU yet for Voigt

Desko was at the game tho, So that could change

Going to the state championship game!!!

Meh...it's only Class C ;)

JK...I obviously have a lot of respect for PY LAX...LET'S GO 'STANGS!! Do we know who they're playing yet? Some scrubs from downstate probably?

Ithaca 11, Fairport 9 in Class A.

West Islip 9, Niskayuna 6.

Meh...it's only Class C ;)

JK...I obviously have a lot of respect for PY LAX...LET'S GO 'STANGS!! Do we know who they're playing yet? Some scrubs from downstate probably?

they are playing Shoreham-Wading River, Saturday at 11 (7am our time, and no I'm not getting up that early to listen to it on the radio. I'm sure we will be quite hungover after the Sublime concert).

Your just mad about all the PY Lax "townies" beating your ass at the bars while you were at Keuka ;)

they are playing Shoreham-Wading River, Saturday at 11 (7am our time, and no I'm not getting up that early to listen to it on the radio. I'm sure we will be quite hungover after the Sublime concert).

Your just mad about all the PY Lax "townies" beating your ass at the bars while you were at Keuka ;)

lol...there certainly were a lot of "washed-up" former PY lax players holding up the bar stools in that town. Fortunately though, I never had my ass beat by one. Maybe I'll get my chance this summer?

BTW...That photo of Shoreham-Wading River looks like West Genesee's JV team. I hate those damn Long Island teams...bunch of arrogant little fancy-boy punks.

Class B:

Garden City 14, Yorktown 4.

Irondequoit 8, J-D 5. :(

Class B:

Garden City 14, Yorktown 4.

Irondequoit 8, J-D 5. :(

We didn't show up tonight. 1 shot in the entire second quarter. Plus iron. just stalled all night. Lacrosse sucks right now

We didn't show up tonight. 1 shot in the entire second quarter. Plus iron. just stalled all night. Lacrosse sucks right now

Garden City is the #1 team in the country right now. Too bad we won't get a shot at 'em.

lol...there certainly were a lot of "washed-up" former PY lax players holding up the bar stools in that town. Fortunately though, I never had my ass beat by one. Maybe I'll get my chance this summer?

BTW...That photo of Shoreham-Wading River looks like West Genesee's JV team. I hate those damn Long Island teams...bunch of arrogant little fancy-boy punks.

Haha maybe ol chad will take a swing at ya. I wish I was home for the game, I really dont see me getting up at 7 on a Saturday to listen to it on the radio but I'm gonna try.. What time you fly out?

In my experience there isn't much difference between the PY kids and the LI kids.

Haha maybe ol chad will take a swing at ya. I wish I was home for the game, I really dont see me getting up at 7 on a Saturday to listen to it on the radio but I'm gonna try.. What time you fly out?

Yeah, we'll probably be zombified on Saturday morning. Have no fear...PY will out-muscle that group of Long Island trouser stains. We fly out late-night on Sunday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom