People complain about Nassib but teams like LSU would love to have him | Syracusefan.com

People complain about Nassib but teams like LSU would love to have him

Alsacs

Living Legend
LSU has been a top 10 the past 5 years, but their QBs since JaMarcus Russell have been subpar. LSU fans would go crazy for a QB like Nassib. He would be perfect for a team like LSU he would have great RBs, a good OL and athletes at the WR. I think some of the criticism of Nassib is ridiculous this kid hasn't had the best talent around him and he has made some plays.
Mettenberger is 5 for 16, 66 yds 1 TD.

LSU has been a top 10 the past 5 years, but their QBs since JaMarcus Russell have been subpar. LSU fans would go crazy for a QB like Nassib. He would be perfect for a team like LSU he would have great RBs, a good OL and athletes at the WR. I think some of the criticism of Nassib is ridiculous this kid hasn't had the best talent around him and he has made some plays.

OK, I am up to trade Nassib and our players for LSU's and theirs.

that's because people don't watch other teams - and if they do they're not invested so they don't 'see' the mistakes the other qbs around the country make.

Not to nitpick, but Matt Flynn was after JaMarcus Russell and he has started games in the NFL.

I like Nassib, but the idea that LSU fans would "go crazy for a guy like him" seems like an exaggeration, to me.

Nassib would be the best qb lsu has had in a long time. I cant figure out why les miles cant receuit a good qb...i guess its because their system is so damn boring

He was actually supposed to be a good recruit. Shows even the big time schools can miss.

Nassib is a good college QB. His biggest problem this year is his 8 picks and 5 fumbles- 2 lost. If he can secure the ball and avoid the turnovers he will help himself and the team immeasurably.

Your right I forget Flynn, but Nassib would be perfect for LSU. That is basically my point.